Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boris Johnson

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Was listening to a discussion about this oaf on Radio 4 a couple of days ago. One of the changes he has made since becoming Mayor is to cut spending on women's services. He promised more women's refuges and I think he established a couple after a long campaign by pressure groups and lobbyists to get him to keep that promise. However, he has cut overall spending on women's services and the death rate of domestically abused women has gone up in his time as mayor.

He has fathered two children with two different women outside of his marriage, one of the women he then gave an unadvertised role to in his office. Before one of the women's cuckolded husbands found out his child was not his own but Johnson's, Boris managed to weedle £80,000 out of the poor bloke to fund his orb tower thing at The Olympic Park.

Nice guy, shag someone's wife, let him believe he is the father of a child when he's not and at the same time do the husband over for 80K. He then set about gagging orders on the two cases which were in place for a while but are now dropped.

When he was a journalist he got fired for making up quotes, as an MP he lied to his party leader about affairs he had, and he allegedly gave out an address of a journalist so another politician could arrange to have him visited and beaten up.

Despite his "outrage" at the homeless spikes installed in London a few months ago he got elected partly on a promise to eradicate rough sleeping , he has failed spectacularly. Rough sleeping has DOUBLED since he took office, but he has allowed planners to "design out" homeless people from visible areas, such as sloping benches, spikes, and wet floors. This pushes very vulnerable homeless people such as children and women literally into the shadows where they are far more likely to be attacked and far less likely to be noticed and receive help.

The project seen as his greatest success is the Boris Bike. Well, not quite. He specifically promised this scheme would be run without using taxpayers money. Barclays pulled out of sponsorship 3 years early and the taxpayer footed the 25M shortfall.

Here's a summary of his failures.

The Mayor’s half term report card – a nine-point programme of broken promises:

1. Cycle Hire funding – “We will broker a deal with a private company to bring thousands of bikes to the capital at no cost to the taxpayer” (2008 manifesto);

2. Ticket offices – “I will stop the planned ticket office closures” (2008 manifesto);

3. Fares – “They [transport fares] will go down in an honest and sustainable way under me” (2012 BBC election debate);

4. Affordable housing – “Deliver around 55,000 affordable homes by 2015 for low and middle income workers” (2012 manifesto);

5. Police numbers – “Making our streets and homes safer with 1,000 more police on the beat” (9 point-plan for 2012 re-election);

6. Air quality – “I will continue to champion improvements to London’s air quality, and work constructively with the Government on the issue” (2012 manifesto);

7. London Fire Brigade – “Under this Mayor there will be absolutely no reduction in fire cover” (Mayor’s Budget Speech, January 2012);

8. Rough sleeping – “It’s scandalous that in 21st century London people have to resort to sleeping on the streets, which is why I have pledged to end rough sleeping in the capital by 2012″ (2008 and 2012 manifestos);

9. Best job in British politics – “Being Mayor is the best job in British politics….The most important thing I have to do is run this city… I’ve got to get on with being mayor”.

He is a cold, calculating, incompetent, lying, adulterous oaf and not fit for office. But please do vote for him, you'll deserve everything you get.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I voted for him in 2012 for Mayor for one reason alone - Labour picked Ken Livingstone again; had they picked a more credible candidate I might well have defected. However, were he to become Tory leader, that would be the deal breaker for me, and cause me to switch sides. Quite apart from anything else, he continues to pursue that daft, ridiculous airport in the Thames scheme of his - a costly environmental disaster, contrary to the Ramsar Convention of which Britain is a signatory, likely to cause a bird strike leading to a catastrophic crash and not wanted by any airline (the reason the airlines like Heathrow so much is that much of the wealth of this country is in West London and the commuter zones to its west, so that is where the premium business comes from, i.e. not for altruistic reasons, but basic economic reality). I fear should he become PM he will be able to push this barmy scheme through.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Was listening to a discussion about this oaf on Radio 4 a couple of days ago. One of the changes he has made since becoming Mayor is to cut spending on women's services. He promised more women's refuges and I think he established a couple after a long campaign by pressure groups and lobbyists to get him to keep that promise. However, he has cut overall spending on women's services and the death rate of domestically abused women has gone up in his time as mayor.

He has fathered two children with two different women outside of his marriage, one of the women he then gave an unadvertised role to in his office. Before one of the women's cuckolded husbands found out his child was not his own but Johnson's, Boris managed to weedle £80,000 out of the poor bloke to fund his orb tower thing at The Olympic Park.

Nice guy, shag someone's wife, let him believe he is the father of a child when he's not and at the same time do the husband over for 80K. He then set about gagging orders on the two cases which were in place for a while but are now dropped.

When he was a journalist he got fired for making up quotes, as an MP he lied to his party leader about affairs he had, and he allegedly gave out an address of a journalist so another politician could arrange to have him visited and beaten up.

Despite his "outrage" at the homeless spikes installed in London a few months ago he got elected partly on a promise to eradicate rough sleeping , he has failed spectacularly. Rough sleeping has DOUBLED since he took office, but he has allowed planners to "design out" homeless people from visible areas, such as sloping benches, spikes, and wet floors. This pushes very vulnerable homeless people such as children and women literally into the shadows where they are far more likely to be attacked and far less likely to be noticed and receive help.

The project seen as his greatest success is the Boris Bike. Well, not quite. He specifically promised this scheme would be run without using taxpayers money. Barclays pulled out of sponsorship 3 years early and the taxpayer footed the 25M shortfall.

Here's a summary of his failures.

The Mayor’s half term report card – a nine-point programme of broken promises:

1. Cycle Hire funding – “We will broker a deal with a private company to bring thousands of bikes to the capital at no cost to the taxpayer” (2008 manifesto);

2. Ticket offices – “I will stop the planned ticket office closures” (2008 manifesto);

3. Fares – “They [transport fares] will go down in an honest and sustainable way under me” (2012 BBC election debate);

4. Affordable housing – “Deliver around 55,000 affordable homes by 2015 for low and middle income workers” (2012 manifesto);

5. Police numbers – “Making our streets and homes safer with 1,000 more police on the beat” (9 point-plan for 2012 re-election);

6. Air quality – “I will continue to champion improvements to London’s air quality, and work constructively with the Government on the issue” (2012 manifesto);

7. London Fire Brigade – “Under this Mayor there will be absolutely no reduction in fire cover” (Mayor’s Budget Speech, January 2012);

8. Rough sleeping – “It’s scandalous that in 21st century London people have to resort to sleeping on the streets, which is why I have pledged to end rough sleeping in the capital by 2012″ (2008 and 2012 manifestos);

9. Best job in British politics – “Being Mayor is the best job in British politics….The most important thing I have to do is run this city… I’ve got to get on with being mayor”.

He is a cold, calculating, incompetent, lying, adulterous oaf and not fit for office. But please do vote for him, you'll deserve everything you get.

This. Absolutely despicable human. If UK want this as your leader, the person which promotes your nation and your values around the world then go ahead and vote for him. And as many are saying, you will deserve absolutely everything that then comes your way. Please don't come crying to me afterwards.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I voted for him in 2012 for Mayor for one reason alone - Labour picked Ken Livingstone again; had they picked a more credible candidate I might well have defected. However, were he to become Tory leader, that would be the deal breaker for me, and cause me to switch sides. Quite apart from anything else, he continues to pursue that daft, ridiculous airport in the Thames scheme of his - a costly environmental disaster, contrary to the Ramsar Convention of which Britain is a signatory, likely to cause a bird strike leading to a catastrophic crash and not wanted by any airline (the reason the airlines like Heathrow so much is that much of the wealth of this country is in West London and the commuter zones to its west, so that is where the premium business comes from, i.e. not for altruistic reasons, but basic economic reality). I fear should he become PM he will be able to push this barmy scheme through.

His airport idea is nothing but a vanity project.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here