Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturday's championship fixtures.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Oscar is proving very well that when in promotion battles, inconsistency works a lot better than consistency.
The man is a pure Genius!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
So its in our hands now. The players just need to keep winning.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Blackpool now in bottom 3. They need to win on Monday which should help for an open game.

Disagree. I hate to say this but they will come for a poxy point and park the bus. We are going to have to work hard to beat them and improving our goal difference massively is going to be very difficult unless we score early.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Disagree. I hate to say this but they will come for a poxy point and park the bus. We are going to have to work hard to beat them and improving our goal difference massively is going to be very difficult unless we score early.
There is a way of beating teams who park the bus. You need players who are prepared to run (not pass or cross) at defenders. You also require defenders who'll join in with the attack, 7 attackers V 11 defenders is better odds than 3 attackers V 11 defenders.

Solly, Kaz and Bruno take note!

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Mondays game is going to be tight they are scrapping for anything they can get Burnley only beat them by the odd goal and I will be happy if we can do the same.
It likely to go to the last game and then it could depend on if Burnley or Forest need the battle

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
If Forest win today, GD will be 7 apart. If they win their next 2 by a single goal more than we do, it'll be down to 6. So a 3-0 win would put them above us.

What about us?

I feel us playing Friday night is turning out to be a huge bonus. we could quite easerly end some of our contenders season next Friday night.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Everything is massive. Again. Still.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes

I'd take a 1-0 win now if offered. GD could be a factor come the end but winning is the be all and end all at this stage imo.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
To be honest most sides hovering around the playoff struggle to put a long run together 2 or 3 wins is about the limit this season but as long as we are best of the rest that's all what matters.

Yes that is why consistency is what makes the difference in this league and that is my point.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012

Your right on this. Will be tougher than last seasons game against them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here