Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC Fans given banning order....................

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Do you genuinely think this rehashed (snobbish) Danny dyeresque stuff is funny ? Really ? If so all I can only comment on what an utter,utter cock you must be away from NSC.

You seem to have a deviant attraction to cocks. Can't leave them alone.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
You do fully understand how some elements of the press also work towards England fans abroad don't you?
Plenty of situations where they look to get a picture of a fan battered, bleeding or even just holding a flag aloft to sell a story ...

It's not just the FBOs it's also what other impact this could have on your personal and working life.

I'm sure you'd shit your pants and run a mile before they got anywhere with 2 miles of you, but what happened if you were boxed into a corner, would you lay down and take a beating? I assume you must?

So why play into their hands by throwing beer at them.

Are you now saying they were boxed in a corner with nowhere to go? Luckily, it seems, that corner had street furniture to hand!

To be honest, no one is going to be convinced one way or the other until the video evidence is released.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Then they shouldn't be banned from football matches even then, right?

Are you suggesting it was purely coincidence they were in Marseilles at the time England were playing? Of course not and no one would believe you. They might not have been going to the game but they were there because of the football.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Has this thread actually achieved anything? The last two pages could be overlayed on the first two pages and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Talk about going round in circles.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
You do fully understand how some elements of the press also work towards England fans abroad don't you?
Plenty of situations where they look to get a picture of a fan battered, bleeding or even just holding a flag aloft to sell a story ...

It's not just the FBOs it's also what other impact this could have on your personal and working life.

I'm sure you'd shit your pants and run a mile before they got anywhere with 2 miles of you, but what happened if you were boxed into a corner, would you lay down and take a beating? I assume you must?

There was a picture of me posted online somewhere, it was captioned something along the lines of "hooligans tear gassed in another day of violence". The picture was taken about an hour before any trouble happened and I was only standing there with a beer in my hand singing.. Just shows how the media really work.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
There was a picture of me posted online somewhere, it was captioned something along the lines of "hooligans tear gassed in another day of violence". The picture was taken about an hour before any trouble happened and I was only standing there with a beer in my hand singing.. Just shows how the media really work.

Singing with mates beer in hand...How could anyone think there may be trouble ahead????...

paul & shark

Sep 17, 2013
You think going away with England means getting there for KO ��

please, it's about the weekend on the beer with mates and having a social.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
People react in different ways, if I saw innocent people, families getting attacked, I would have something to say, if it meant retaliating and having a go back then so be it! One thing is for sure I couldn't live with myself if I walked away whilst the Russians beat up families! Those that would turn a blind eye need to have a word with themselves!!

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
You think going away with England means getting there for KO ��

please, it's about the weekend on the beer with mates and having a social.

Like my Golf trips....I`m going on Golf trip dear goes down well...I`m going away for piss up with my mates dear wouldn`t go down so well..

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Right here is a scenario:

It's Brighton v Millwall, let's say league cup 2nd round.

Loads of families drinking outside in pubs by the station.

Then at 6.45 a nasty mob of Millwall start attacking anybody and anything in Brighton colours.
Yes you see young kids crying, women crying. You and your mates have been punched.

Tell me what would you do in the heat of the moment ?

seabass1

Aug 1, 2011
Horsham
People react in different ways, if I saw innocent people, families getting attacked, I would have something to say, if it meant retaliating and having a go back then so be it! One thing is for sure I couldn't live with myself if I walked away whilst the Russians beat up families! Those that would turn a blind eye need to have a word with themselves!!
With you on that Woookiee !

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Then at 6.45 a nasty mob of Millwall start attacking anybody and anything in Brighton colours.
Yes you see young kids crying, women crying. You and your mates have been punched.

Still being in the centre of Brighton an hour before kick off is just madness given the performance of Southern,

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes

that would never happen

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

You mean like when the police marched Palace past our pubs for the first evening game at the Amex , then stood back with cameras and went to town on the bans.

(difference was that wasn't a nasty mob)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here