Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East stand lights/ torches ??

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Absolutely SPOT ON. Those that are embarrassed by chants, flags and this should really get out their own ********s and liven up a bit. Thought the West stand/North stand chant was great tonight too though some on here will have been cringing obviously.
Yep. I cringed a bit but I'm not gonna give people a hard time about it. Each to their own but it did nothing for me.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I'm going retro for the next evening game, rather than the phone torch I'm bringing scented candles and jos sticks and for the Bristol City away game sparklers

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Not so bothered about why there was a mobile light show, but why we cannot have a sync of were the north stand, were the north stand, were the north stand brighton boys. When the north starts, why can the west be next, then the south stand, then back to the north stand. The west and south stand always sing over each other at the same time. If synced would sound much better.

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Wouldn't've happened if it was a good game or anything to play for. The game was dead & we were barely trying

Maybe true, it was played at pre season friendly speed after we got the third, but some people around me spend half the game on their phones anyway!

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
At least the Coldplay mock-up was universal more or less at Hillsborough, loses some impact when spread around the ground in patches. Not for me, but each to their own.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Makes me laugh same as the Murray's on fire thread all the dullards sitting on their hands moaning and feeling embarrassed because everyone else is enjoying themselves. Its meant to be enjoyable going to football, group of kids at the front of the north at half time all singing Murray's on fire yes enjoying themselves.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
People can moan about it not being original all they want. So? How many chants in football are original? 90% are just edited versions of someone else's chant following one of the common tunes.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Thought it could be quite offputting to the players though.

Weirdly, it didn't seem to put Wednesday off in the play off semi...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here