Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP MP number 2 coming up.

Im guessing you had something to do with the regeneration of it? as you seem to view this small area through rose tinted glasses.
For the record ... no, I didn't. Although I did have a conversation with the Project Leader about the opportunities to develop new accessible transport services linking sheltered housing schemes in the area with the site, to encourage older people to attend events at the new Pavilion, visit the gardens, and enjoy the refreshment facilities.

Is "Whizz" a "motorist" word then Lord B? Do cyclists quake at the thought of "Whizzing"? I'm speaking as someone who whilst riding a bike into Eastbourne many years ago was hospitalised by a car "whizzing" across my path at the A22/A259 junction. Except that if he had whizzed rather than crawled he would have got out of my way.
"Whizz" is UKIP's word, not mine. My guess is that "Whizzing" is a summary of the party's transport policy. But I hesitate to say this, since any accusations that people make about UKIP's policies are invariably met by Farage issuing a clarification statement that is exactly the opposite of the first impression given.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Who actually cares? Seriously, why would I give a shit how it looks?

Because many people on this forum think that an adult male of reasonable maturity and intelligence would want to fight a complete stranger at a pre-arranged time over an internet forum argument or risk the ignominy of being unwilling to demonstrate your pugilistic skills.

It just ain't 'ard is it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
haha
No, as a grown man, I didnt go and meet another grown man to 'fight' in the street. I realise this sort of thing is important
to people like you. I went and enjoyed a band with my family and friends whilst the ****wit travelled from Haywards Heath
to Hove, and wandered around muttering and getting frustrated. It really hurts me though.

psst its also obvious you missed the 'joke' about Saxons, but I wouldnt expect anything more from you.

As planned, arranged, suggested by you?

Not really.. Bushy wanted to beat me up.. I think he is a berk....its his plan

You may have noticed he has a track record of that sort of thing. I did tell him I would be there. I think its funny he went.
Ive managed to get not one, but two EDL members in Preston to turn up two nights running to beat me up in the past. It makes me smile tbh

But you HAVE (by PM) threatened to stab him if you ever see him. Because obviously, that is what marks you out as a grown man eh?

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I could quote many sources regarding BNP members infiltrating the UKIP membership, and candidate lists.
I think its a shit paper, but right wingers seem to believe it. Giving it as a source means it will not be dismissed as quickly as if I gave the Guardian as a source.
Farage would have said something by now if the article was incorrect no?

You can quote many sources? I think it is called - making a statement that cannot immediately be disproved, hoping this will lend some credence to your view. I spoke to lots of people today who said exactly the opposite to what you have posting this morning, therefore I must be right.
I see the point you are making about the DM, to be fair, though doubt that Farage would have bothered to say something by now, with all the criticism he gets in the press. The DM is regularly critical of UKIP by the way.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Who actually cares? Seriously, why would I give a shit how it looks?

everyone is laughing at you and you say that you don't care, it speaks volumes for your lack of credibility:wanker:

besides, rock on nige keep up the UKIP momentum and continue smashing them lefties in to oblivion.:banana:

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
But you HAVE (by PM) threatened to stab him if you ever see him. Because obviously, that is what marks you out as a grown man eh?

Is this a wind up? Or did daveinprague really threaten to stab him?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Is this a wind up? Or did daveinprague really threaten to stab him?
I'm sure [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] will confirm it.

But as I understand it, yes he did. Because Dave is a grown up, you see. That's what grown ups do. Well that and accuse people of being liars when they show him up for being a child, even though they're clearly not.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm sure [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] will confirm it.

But as I understand it, yes he did. Because Dave is a grown up, you see. That's what grown ups do. Well that and accuse people of being liars when they show him up for being a child, even though they're clearly not.

Let's be fair, both as bad as each other.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

I told him, as ive repeatedly said, I will defend myself by any means.
Obviously, you would stand there and take a beating?
Thanks for your pompous post. Again.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
everyone is laughing at you and you say that you don't care, it speaks volumes for your lack of credibility:wanker:

besides, rock on nige keep up the UKIP momentum and continue smashing them lefties in to oblivion.:banana:

Why would would I care about a lot of faceless people? Do you have a skin as thin as Bushys?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Because many people on this forum think that an adult male of reasonable maturity and intelligence would want to fight a complete stranger at a pre-arranged time over an internet forum argument or risk the ignominy of being unwilling to demonstrate your pugilistic skills.

It just ain't 'ard is it.

Oh I see...Yeah, its a huge worry. I can see it now :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I told him, as ive repeatedly said, I will defend myself by any means.
Obviously, you would stand there and take a beating?
Thanks for your pompous post. Again.
:lolol: :lolol:

What a bottler. Marvellously typical gimpery from you there, fighting the good fight from behind your keyboard in Prague. Keep it up dave.

:lolol: :lolol:

I said I'd defend myself blah blah. No dave, you said you'd STAB him because YOU HAVE THE MENTAL AGE OF A 14 YEAR OLD.

Now off you toddle and arrange a fight with someone else you can bottle out of.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
oooh Simster....im crushed....
btw...i did not say,...'But you HAVE (by PM) threatened to stab him if you ever see him.'...is it your imagination running wild, or his?. Again. I said, I would defend myself.
Thanks for showing me youre a prat. Again.
Just out of interest ****wit. As ive never met him, how the **** would I stab him if I ever saw him? For a **** who thinks hes intelligent, you come up with some real bollocks.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
oooh Simster....im crushed....
btw...i did not say,...'But you HAVE (by PM) threatened to stab him if you ever see him.'...is it your imagination running wild, or his?. Again. I said, I would defend myself.
Thanks for showing me youre a prat. Again.
Just out of interest ****wit. As ive never met him, how the **** would I stab him if I ever saw him? For a **** who thinks hes intelligent, you come up with some real bollocks.

I'm looking forward to bushy coming on here to confirm you threatened to stab him. Carry on calling me a prat, ***wit, pompous or a ****, by the way. It certainly makes you look very grown up. :lolol:

A bit like threatening to stab a stranger or organising a fight online. :lolol:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
It's you that's unbelievable. You post stuff which is evident you know nothing about, then start whining when people pull you up on it, then throw meaningless phrases about as if to deflect the weakness of your own (non-) argument.

I quoted to the UKIP representative's phrase as 'lycra-clad fascists' rather than the correct 'lycra-clad terrorists'. A fine distinction, and an error of memory on my part - but 'a proven liar'...? Get over yourself.

Along exactly the same lines, you referred to the Level in strong denigrated terms, then stuck to it as if it was gospel, without finding out for yourself. Seeing as you are wrong about the Level, doesn't that make you - in equal terms - a 'proven liar'?

The answer is 'no, of course not'. Nor does it make me one - but then I'm not resorting the level of hyperbole you're using.

Yes your probably right, a 'proven liar' was a bit strong in hindsight.
The part i was actually was referring to was ' the UKIP 'answer' to the 'lycra-clad fascism' is to [B]convert the Level into a car park[/B]' when it was not to convert thus doing away with the facility but to build one under it, but that is slight side issue it was still too strong for which i apologise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here