Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP MP number 2 coming up.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
"DESPERATE". keep going though.

then again I should expect no different after finding out that you sh*t out of an arranged meet with bushy.

haha
No, as a grown man, I didnt go and meet another grown man to 'fight' in the street. I realise this sort of thing is important
to people like you. I went and enjoyed a band with my family and friends whilst the ****wit travelled from Haywards Heath
to Hove, and wandered around muttering and getting frustrated. It really hurts me though.

psst its also obvious you missed the 'joke' about Saxons, but I wouldnt expect anything more from you.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Well some Labour Party members seem to think she's a snob.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-30139832

And she's gone.

No wonder they are no longer the Party of the working man.

So who exactly is the 'nasty' party?

The Tories, but UKIP are definitely giving them a run for their money.

Quite how a photo is somehow more damning of the working classes than their persecution by means of the bedroom tax or the squeeze on benefits and the tolerance of zero hour contracts is still beyond me.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/11557238.Is_park_and_ride_the_answer_to_cutting_congestion_/

It's a report of a debate organised by Brighton & Hove Chamber of Commerce last month.

This is what the UKIP representative, Nigel Furness, had to say:-

“We should have put a car park under The Level. There is a site where people could whizz in and out of the city.”

Is "Whizz" a "motorist" word then Lord B? Do cyclists quake at the thought of "Whizzing"? I'm speaking as someone who whilst riding a bike into Eastbourne many years ago was hospitalised by a car "whizzing" across my path at the A22/A259 junction. Except that if he had whizzed rather than crawled he would have got out of my way.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
As planned, arranged, suggested by you?

Not really.. Bushy wanted to beat me up.. I think he is a berk....its his plan

You may have noticed he has a track record of that sort of thing. I did tell him I would be there. I think its funny he went.
Ive managed to get not one, but two EDL members in Preston to turn up two nights running to beat me up in the past. It makes me smile tbh

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
As planned, arranged, suggested by you?

Not really.. Bushy wanted to beat me up.. I think he is a berk....its his plan

You may have noticed he has a track record of that sort of thing. I did tell him I would be there. I think its funny he went.
Ive managed to get not one, but two EDL members in Preston to turn up two nights running to beat me up in the past. It makes me smile tbh

Make your mind up Dave.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
What dont you understand, its quite clear...He wants to beat me up. I told him to come and do it, but didnt turn up. That idiot turned up, wandered around gettting frustrated, then travelled back to Haywards Heath. I found it quite amusing.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Ok so you organise a meet via a popular social platform and then don't turn up. How do you think that looks?

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Actually don't bother. I don't know why I am getting involved. Last night's grappa is fuelling my interest I guess.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
What dont you understand, its quite clear...He wants to beat me up. I told him to come and do it, but didnt turn up. That idiot turned up, wandered around gettting frustrated, then travelled back to Haywards Heath. I found it quite amusing.

He would never be able to beat you up under a UKIP government. VOTE UKIP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here