Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP MP number 2 coming up.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Again, halfwit...its not a threat if you explain what COULD have occurred. **** me youre dense.

Yeah that follows. bushy definitely needed you to tell him that he could get knifed. In a fist fight.

You'd have to be some sort of moron to assume that was a thinly veiled threat that you'd be carrying a KNIFE. :lolol: How THICK am I for concluding that? :lolol:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yeah that follows. bushy definitely needed you to tell him that he could get knifed. In a fist fight.

You'd have to be some sort of moron to assume that was a thinly veiled threat that you'd be carrying a KNIFE. :lolol: How THICK am I for concluding that? :lolol:

He was told this...AFTER the fact....keep trying prat.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He was told this...AFTER the fact....keep trying prat.

Your cute little insults are quite endearing. I think they might cut a little deeper and not actually invoke a little chuckle on my part if they weren't from a known simpleton. Anyway, I think we know the facts now:

1) bushy acted like a juvenile and arranged to meet you for a fight.
2) You said yes.
3) You later said you might stab him during that fight.

Is there anything we're missing?

Edit: sorry, of course there is.
4) bushy actually turned up, and you didn't. :lolol:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
*ahem*

This:

It seems everyone thinks you're childish except you. ???

Yet, I was not the person travelling to Hove from another town, and wandering around 1st and 2nd avenue hoping to beat somebody up (and obviously, not the first time he has done it). Not childish. At all. haha

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
This is the same Mark Reckless that got too drunk in the Commons bar and collapsed and was unable to vote on the budget debate. UKIP sure can pick 'em. Bunch of clowns.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Are UKIP a proper political party that has policies right across what most voters care about, or is it simply a one issue party that will demand something from the two main political parties should it hold the balance of power.

If its the former, what are they? What are the parties policy on health? What about taxation, the deficit, education, protecting our streets etc. I supscet many voters who voted for them - particularly many Labour voters would be horrified.

UKIP has been given an easy ride. Imagine the Tories only having to discuss taxes, or the Labour Party only ever having to discuss the NHS. Issues that they are strongest on. Lets discuss UKIPS plans for the NHS? How will they cut the deficit? What painful choices on public services will they make? How will they explain to those Brits planning to retire in Spain/France that actually they wont be able to or will have to obtain permission from those countries first by obtaining the necessary permanent residence similar to that required by Australia.

Several times on Question Time, when the question centres around non EU, UKIP is found saying its doesn't have a policy, or a policy that was deemed to be such a joke that its been scrapped, or making up policy on the hoof.

Cameron and Milliband should start asking some serious questions of UKIP - many people might not like what they see.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Your cute little insults are quite endearing. I think they might cut a little deeper and not actually invoke a little chuckle on my part if they weren't from a known simpleton. Anyway, I think we know the facts now:

2) You said yes.
3) You later said you might stab him during that fight.

Is there anything we're missing?

Edit: sorry, of course there is.
4) bushy actually turned up, and you didn't. :lolol:

I said AFTER the supposed meeting, that I could have been armed and he could have ended up being stabbed. If he told you that I threatened to stab him during the fight, then thats a bit of artistic license on his part, or blatent bullshit on your part. Thanks again, prat.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Updated:

2) You said yes.
3) bushy actually turned up, and you didn't. :lolol:
4) You later said you might have stabbed him during that fight (if you hadn't bottled it).

Is that it dave? Is there anything we're missing? It wouldn't be fair for me to paint you as a bit of a juvenile when you've already told us how grown up you are.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
There you go Gimp...you finally got it

I would go on to say, i mentioned it to my family and they were all for it. Next time ill turn up eh? haha

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Sounds to me like you was completely bricking it and tried to scare Bushy into not coming by saying he could end up getting stabbed. Now you just keeping digging yourself deeper and making yourself look a complete ****. Pretty much as you do every time you post on NSC (which seems to always be on a UKIP thread, funny that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here