Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*****Official Match Day Thread - Huddersfield Town vs. Brighton and Hove Albion*****

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Yes Lloyd, the bloke who was part of the family which sold our ground and was relegated twice.

Time to try Dunk as Centre Forward
Y the hate for barry he got us to the playoff final , signed nelson bremner small JB , you talk shit pal

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I do hope you can hear the fans over the radio, magnificent noise numbers considered.e

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
£8m, there was never an option of keeping Leo. Get over it, move on.

and find another replacement forward..........which we have not done

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I would agree with those that say the squad is good enough for a top half finish. With the proviso that we have a forward scoring a few goals. Add that to the squad and it will all look very different.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Lickers. Definitely lickers. The manager, recruitment team and first team are falling well short of all reasonable expectations. Blindly supporting failure is not the way forward.[/QUOTE

Bee-Dubs - its the chuffing tactics - this team IS good enough for mid table in my opinion. I agree that we have been left short on the recruitment front, but have also seen the the acccounts for the past few years.......see the wage bill for 2012/2013.....its eye watering.

Yep! I blame the manager for the tactical naivety, hence why I included 'the manager' in my list of shame.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
and find another replacement forward..........which we have not done

True, but it's not easy...you can't just pick your forward and buy him. Personally I'd have preferred us to have sold CMS in the summer and increased the coffers for a better striker, but it's a massive gamble....the market for players is a fickle and expensive beast. Sometimes something is better than nothing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here