Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brezovan: The Opportunity to Chastise/Abuse/Slate

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Get real, can you not see that the club and the manager lack any real ambition, last nights team selection proved that beyond all doubt.
What sort of idiot rests our first choice goalkeeper with the chance to get to fa cup quarter finals?
It's not like goalkeepers are exhausted after every game like outfield players is it?..

And breathe and relax.

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
Oscar didn't rest TK, it was more of if he gets injured at least another keeper has had some game time and keep him sharp.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Playing your first 11 in every game is definitely the way to maintain a healthy and happy squad

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Get real, can you not see that the club and the manager lack any real ambition, last nights team selection proved that beyond all doubt.
What sort of idiot rests our first choice goalkeeper with the chance to get to fa cup quarter finals?
It's not like goalkeepers are exhausted after every game like outfield players is it?..

Can't disagree more.

It was not about 'resting' TK, it was about mitigating the risk of him getting a season-ending injury ( for both Tom and the club ).

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

:tantrum:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Yeah, don't know why I bother having a ST or going to that nice stadium. Don't know why they're bothering with the training centre either.
Might as well rip the ST up. No ambition us.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Attention seeker. Posted abuse in the cycling geeks thread looking for a reaction too.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

We did all this last night.:annoyed:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Have a look at what Jones said about our first half performance....lets hope we can sort it out on saturday

I know what Jones said, and to be clear I said "we started well" (first 10 mins were fine) "and then played like any other team who lost confidence in their keeper, and who needed extra protection for the rest of the half."

We were in danger of getting drummed 4 or 5-0, yet we still clawed one back and almost scored another.

If you are saying that Brez's clanger made no difference to the way we played that's fine, but I am saying that under the circumstances we couldn't have done much better.

And I am sure we will sort it out on Saturday :thumbsup:

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)

A classic look at ME thread! As if there isn't enough threads you could secrete this dross into!

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

:lolol:

May 18, 2013
What's a shame is that I can remember four years ago when Brez first came to the club thinking he was a good keeper. But we were league one then and we now have had eighteen months of having PIG and the difference in class and confidence is huge. It's a sad thought that last night may have been Brez's last game for the club because it's not the way I would have wanted to remember his time with BHA.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I know what Jones said, and to be clear I said "we started well" (first 10 mins were fine) "and then played like any other team who lost confidence in their keeper, and who needed extra protection for the rest of the half."

We were in danger of getting drummed 4 or 5-0, yet we still clawed one back and almost scored another.

If you are saying that Brez's clanger made no difference to the way we played that's fine, but I am saying that under the circumstances we couldn't have done much better.

And I am sure we will sort it out on Saturday :thumbsup:

Then i should have listened to everything he said..this is the bit on the bbc website
''We didn't come out of the blocks in the first half. We didn't play with any real intensity.
We didn't show up. That wasn't an Albion performance in the first half. It felt like a bit of an anti-climax, the way we played, especially after what we'd done in the first game against them.''

Believe me i was getting grief on here last night for being positive :)

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

Tremendous

You don't know much about football do you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here