Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parish CPFC 36% more potential than any other club

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Apologies, I forgot the segregation area.
So getting back on track, only the top / local away fans sell out their allocation, so that would make up the 6% shortfall.

Judging by tonight, there were huge swathes of 'segregation' in the holmsdale end with 5 minutes to go.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Got to admire all the empty seats which can only be their protest against American owners and 'Modern Football'.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Parish can dream his dreams as far as I'm concerned. If he thinks that rich Americans are going to swoop down and sprinkle their fairy dust on the steaming turd that is CPFC and attract thousands of unpersuaded South London floaters to Selhurst then let him.

It is very interesting that the business genius Parish ( for it is he) is running around blurting these names before the deal is done. If I was a potential investor I'd be seriously pissed off at such unprofessionalism. He must be trying to spur these fellas on by name dropping. I doubt there's even been any due diligence done yet. Premature capitalisation anyone?

What a bellend. He might have the support of Maxxi Jazz and Kid Jensen but serious money should steer well clear of that tit.

Palace have been a far more attractive proposition in the past but, strangely, no one would touch them with a barge pole...there is something rotten at the core of that outfit.

Feb 14, 2010
Makes sense to try and sell now when they have people turning up to watch the opposition at `Selhurst. When in the Championship they have to give away tickets to get 14000 to turn up and midweek they have to give children's season tickets to adults and do 2 for 1 deals to make sure they break the 10,000 mark. No point trying to sell palace then. Their chairman is being sensible by trying to talk up such a badly supported team.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Judging by tonight, there were huge swathes of 'segregation' in the holmsdale end with 5 minutes to go.
24,361 tonight. Presumably the notoriously badly supported Sunderland failed to sell their allocation?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
24,361 tonight. Presumably the notoriously badly supported Sunderland failed to sell their allocation?

Nope - their end was packed.. Odd, that figure must be wrong tbh :shrug:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
With our exciting team, and great atmosphere, I'm sure our catchment area will grow.

With a new ground you'll soon be up to 40k a week. I mean Chelsea are plummeting now so.......It's when you can't average 20k in the Championship your problems might start. I know you did it in 1978 though wasn't it ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think this thread/various threads in NSC tonight coupled with tonight's early leavers, attendance, poor atmosphere and poor performance on the pitch is a new low for Dougle & his fellow trolls. Feels like a landmark evening where all the over hyped shit they come out with about us has just happened to them in front of the sky (who they hate) cameras. Game Set & ****ing match to the level headed BHA fans of NSC. Marvellous :)

Ps - funny how none of them have rushed home to post on NSC?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I think this thread/various threads in NSC tonight coupled with tonight's early leavers, attendance, poor atmosphere and poor performance on the pitch is a new low for Dougle & his fellow trolls. Feels like a landmark evening where all the over hyped shit they come out with about us has just happened to them in front of the sky (who they hate) cameras. Game Set & ****ing match to the level headed BHA fans of NSC. Marvellous :)

Ps - funny how none of them have rushed home to post on NSC?

Level headed :smile: bad day at the office last night , the ultras had a bad one ( time of the month ) but I'm glad this thread has sprung up ( it's like the old days ) . Sunderland were very well organised and didn't give us much time on the ball or a lot of room to play in , Sam definaltly out thought al there . Still we move on to Saturday when we play the other norvern lot .

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Level headed :smile: bad day at the office last night , the ultras had a bad one ( time of the month ) but I'm glad this thread has sprung up ( it's like the old days ) . Sunderland were very well organised and didn't give us much time on the ball or a lot of room to play in , Sam definaltly out thought al there . Still we move on to Saturday when we play the other norvern lot .
Hahahahaha. What a mug. Utterly hopeless dross.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If I can use a story that's often trotted out by some of you, they would be returning fans.
Because of our small capacity, lots can only get to 2 or 3 games a season, and our season tickets sold out.
That would be fine of course, if it were true. You're capacity is about 26k (I'm guessing, forgive me if wrong) and you were getting about 14k - 15k in the Championship. Everyone could go, there were Groupon deals - you do remember the Groupon deals, right? And despite doing well at the moment, you have one of the lowest attendances in the division (both tickets sold and % full).

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
I'd rather shoot myself in the face than go to Norwood for the day.

If you go to Norwood for the day someone else is likely to shoot you in the face.

Then piss on your corpse
Then set it on fire
After having stolen your trainers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here