Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solly March - Southampton

aliakbanrafsanjali

Dec 29, 2012
Won't happen! They would never pay anything near what we would want and need to replace him! If they do then hey move on! And as for everyone blaming his dad? That is twaddle, except for the fact that he would love to see his son progress to the highest level, like all parents would!

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Now with this I do agree.

Anyone who isn't interested based on the new stadium, training ground, academy, play offs 2 seasons in a row, several full or under 21 internationals in the team, 2 weeks of the transfer window left and a nice war chest to play with must be nearly comatose! No ambition my arse!

I take it our relegation seasons and the many many average mid table seasons were much better then...

Nonsense.

And that sums it up perfectly. If I was Bloom I would storm into the moaners homes and shout this over and over at them until they burst into tears and beg for forgiveness.

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
I take it our relegation seasons and the many many average mid table seasons were much better then...

Nonsense.[/QUOTE

Some of them were a lot more exciting! Let's see where we are when the five league games in August have been played.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
If you two chose to withdraw your "support", you wouldn't be missed. A troll and a complete misery. You'd do well on WACCOE.

Oh and he's not going to Southampton. 14 pages of whining about NOTHING.

Thanks TSB; kind of you to say so.

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
If you two chose to withdraw your "support", you wouldn't be missed. A troll and a complete misery. You'd do well on WACCOE.

Oh and he's not going to Southampton. 14 pages of whining about NOTHING.

TBS. I get the vibe you don't like me and quite frankly I couldn't give two monkeys. However I'm not going to get into a silly little argument with you. Now If you could never reply to any of my posts again I would appreciate that. I'm just going to be the bigger man and walk away.

Regards, Midget.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
No you didn't. You said the announcement being imminent was.

Clown.

He was signing at the time it was written. Fee agreed. Personal terms agreed. The announcement being imminent was. In-joke, innit.
You want to pick someone out of a crowd? How about Naylor? Or Bozza? Or Moose? or Sky Sports Pete? Or Sky Sports News? Or Gazza?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Come on chaps. We're all on the same side. How about a group hug? :)

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
He was signing at the time it was written. Fee agreed. Personal terms agreed. The announcement being imminent was. In-joke, innit.
You want to pick someone out of a crowd? How about Naylor? Or Bozza? Or Moose? or Sky Sports Pete? Or Sky Sports News? Or Gazza?

You said SIGNED.

There is a difference between signing and signed.

Are you trying to be a journalist or something?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
You said SIGNED.

There is a difference between signing and signed.

Are you trying to be a journalist or something?

Interesting theory. And no. Why would a journalist use NSC? :whistle:
That post was a joke. And even if it hadn't been, that doesn't exactly constitute 'got basically everything wrong about players'.
Are you trying to be a patronising arsehat or something?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
You want to pick someone out of a crowd? How about Naylor? Or Bozza? Or Moose? or Sky Sports Pete? Or Sky Sports News? Or Gazza?[/QUOTE

Did someone ITK tip you off , don't believe them in future

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Interesting theory. And no. Why would a journalist use NSC? :whistle:
That post was a joke. And even if it hadn't been, that doesn't exactly constitute 'got basically everything wrong about players'.
Are you trying to be a patronising arsehat or something?

Stop backtracking. You lied and so do the decent thing and admit you got it completely wrong . You will earn more respect that way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here