Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodi streams

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Does anyone use a VPN like that SEO Michael chap is plugging ???

I use CyberGhost but it's because I'm away a lot and play poker (too much) and wouldn't be able to do that if I didn't. I don't use it at home but maybe I should?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Also to add, you can buy the same type of box that I use of eBay for £25, so it may be easier to just do that.

Do you reckon there's any value in upgrading to a box with more grunt from the basic £25 jobbie? I'm not technical but it would improve the caching, but would it have an impact on any buffering speed? Generally my experience is fine (and I dont' get much buffering) - just trying to tweak the experience now.

Oh, and I actually used Kodi for normal iPlayer last night, cause it was quicker than going through the app on my TiVo box. Insane.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Do you reckon there's any value in upgrading to a box with more grunt from the basic £25 jobbie? I'm not technical but it would improve the caching, but would it have an impact on any buffering speed? Generally my experience is fine (and I dont' get much buffering) - just trying to tweak the experience now.

Oh, and I actually used Kodi for normal iPlayer last night, cause it was quicker than going through the app on my TiVo box. Insane.

I have the cheap box, but that samebox is also sold by other sellers for upto £100.
My friend has one of the newer boxes and he has issues as well. It's hard to say really as there are so many factors such as broadband speed and the source you are watching from. In fact the only reason I know bit about this stuff is by having to sort out stuff that has happened to my friends/family boxes/phones/tablets/firesticks.
If its working for you I would just stick with it.
Someone on eBay sells the firestick with the beast build installed for £235 each and has sold hundreds. Something that can be had for for the price of a firestick and ten minutes of your time.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I have the cheap box, but that samebox is also sold by other sellers for upto £100.
My friend has one of the newer boxes and he has issues as well. It's hard to say really as there are so many factors such as broadband speed and the source you are watching from. In fact the only reason I know bit about this stuff is by having to sort out stuff that has happened to my friends/family boxes/phones/tablets/firesticks.
If its working for you I would just stick with it.
Someone on eBay sells the firestick with the beast build installed for £235 each and has sold hundreds. Something that can be had for for the price of a firestick and ten minutes of your time.

Yeah I reckon I will stick with it. As you say it's really easy to google any specific issues and either tweak, disable or add something else to fix it.

That's scandalous someone charging that much - but I suppose mugs will pay it for an easy life. It's ridiculous though cause they'd need to maintain the setup going forward? I've been changing mine roughly once a week.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Can someone compare this to free football streaming from people like First Row sports.

1.Is more available with Kodi
2.Is the quality better with Kodi

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Can someone compare this to free football streaming from people like First Row sports.

1.Is more available with Kodi
2.Is the quality better with Kodi

Yes and yes.
You can infact use firstrowsports via Kodi without any form of popups whatsoever.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Yes and yes.
You can infact use firstrowsports via Kodi without any form of popups whatsoever.

Thanks, thats sounds promising. Out of interest, will I get more Albion games or just those that are currently streamed elsewhere.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Thanks, thats sounds promising. Out of interest, will I get more Albion games or just those that are currently streamed elsewhere.

Kodi only collates what is available elsewhere in streams. But given those writing the add ons are collating as many streams as possible, you have a range available that is probably more than anywhere else on the net in one place.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Yeah I reckon I will stick with it. As you say it's really easy to google any specific issues and either tweak, disable or add something else to fix it.

That's scandalous someone charging that much - but I suppose mugs will pay it for an easy life. It's ridiculous though cause they'd need to maintain the setup going forward? I've been changing mine roughly once a week.

They are not mugs really, just people that don't know. They are sold in such a way that people don't realise how easy it is to do not themselves and see it as very complicated. Not to mention some people actually think that what they are buying isa legitimate product if you know what I mean.

My uncle called me out of the blue one day and asked me to come round to set up his box, he got one as he had seen my aunts that u had set up for her. The first thing I needed to do was connect to the internet and asked him his broadband login details? His answer was what broadband :ffsparr:

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015

If the game is televised anywhere in the world then it will be available on kodi. In many respects its better than having sky/bt

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
Currently finding a ton of SD streams for the SA vs England ODI today but yet to find any HD ones. Anyone got any suggestions?

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
Are you wathcing them through kodi?

Yeah both Zem.TV and SportsDevil but unable to find a HD stream on any of the links, must have gone through about 10.

I heard ipbox on Zem.TV was the best place to find HD sport streams but none of them are working for me.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Kodi-
sportsdevil
live sports
livetv.ru
-cricket

The top two streams are HD, never checked the rest

Screenshot_20160209-143408.png

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
http://www.redmondpie.com/how-to-sideload-kodi-on-ios-without-jailbreak-tutorial/

It seems a bit of faffing about but if you can make it work then its worth it.

Ha, that worked! Now got Kodi on my iPad without jailbreaking it.

You have to get the latest iOS App Signer though, as the one inside your link is older. Once you've downloaded the Xcode tools from the App Store (which is 4gb worth!) it is pretty straight forward. You need the latest kodi build from here too. Much better than jailbreaking the device. Should be able to put it on my phone now too.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Ha, that worked! Now got Kodi on my iPad without jailbreaking it.

You have to get the latest iOS App Signer though, as the one inside your link is older. Once you've downloaded the Xcode tools from the App Store (which is 4gb worth!) it is pretty straight forward. You need the latest kodi build from here too. Much better than jailbreaking the device. Should be able to put it on my phone now too.

Glad it worked mate. What sources are you looking to download.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
So far, added Phoenix and UK Turks - can't get HD for Sky Sports yet though...

All I have is sportsdevil and genesis/specto. I have never found anything I cannot stream, to be honest I find them mainly all the same really.
You can also download whole builds such as the beast, which seperates all the categories but I can't really be bothered with them as I pretty much know where everything is.

download (1).jpg

download (3).jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here