Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England and Wales come together in lille

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Can I just say I never watched Fame and did not know this video existed... to use the words of Austin Powers 'its not my bag baby '

If you say so. :thumbsup: giphy.gif

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
I suppose if you think about it Putin has to portray the hard man, Homosexuality is oppressed and they are Racist and have probably killed the flight over Ukraine so being a bunch of asshole thugs is quite minor to them. I caught a quote from I think it was one of their FA officials saying words to the effect of its ok to fight and get on with it.... can you imagine Greg Dyke saying that.? Nasty country that oppressed millions after the last war, agree FIFA should grow some and strip them of the world cup.. I know they would have if it was the UK

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
They arent for your guide, all youve seen is Russians attacking so called ''shirters'', in full view of the cameras , our ''so called'' hard men to use your term have been more than holding their own away from the cameras that they are savvy enough to avoid fighting in front of.

I've had it first hand from numerous sources that were there that the Russians did not have it all their own way in Marseille. There's even a fair amount of footage of them being backed off.

I've seen a couple of videos this afternoon that back this up. There were a couple of shots of the black shirt lot backing off as soon as they were fronted with anything like even numbers. It was all ambush attacks and picking off people in ones and twos.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
'http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/russian-ultras-euro2016-the-hooligans-who-are-mma-trained-fighters_uk_576014b3e4b07701cbdbd633

From Huffington post,
Look through the window at the guy calmly sitting at a table. Seems he's in a parallel universe.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I've seen a couple of videos this afternoon that back this up. There were a couple of shots of the black shirt lot backing off as soon as they were fronted with anything like even numbers. It was all ambush attacks and picking off people in ones and twos.
same as what ive been told.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Yes dave, shown up, you didnt stop banging on about your ''mini skirt wearing , beer drinking '' muslim bird , then your dating site profile along with picture was posted on here , and your excuse was that it was ''difficult to have time alone with her because her family made it hard.''

I shouldn't laugh really but :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
You seriously think they care if it's 50 thousand or one fan? These are far more hard core than our so called hard men.

Well if uefa are true to their word, they should now kick out the Russians!

This makes me laugh ...hard core because they storm innocent fans or drunk fans and work out and take steroids ,they can think they are as hard core as they like but put them in a situation of warfare or terrorism with guns and bullets like real men/women in the forces and they would revert back to the slim they really are .

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
At this stage of my life I am long past jumping on a joyride to France but however I feel I don't like to see anyone get pummelled by para-militaries. Such a shame Scotland didn't make it to the Euros, they would have shown those damn ruskies !
As long as they didn't join them of course.
On a more serious note would any England fan really want to go to the WC in Russia?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
At this stage of my life I am long past jumping on a joyride to France but however I feel I don't like to see anyone get pummelled by para-militaries. Such a shame Scotland didn't make it to the Euros, they would have shown those damn ruskies !
As long as they didn't join them of course.
On a more serious note would any England fan really want to go to the WC in Russia?

Anybody going there would be Mar. Not sure any protection would br forthcoming from the ruskie constabulary

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here