Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Yes, if we don't do any more business before the window shuts we might be in a bit of trouble. Until then I'll be dry at night....

We'll be fine. We only play 3 games in August - we can make up those 9 points later

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
We'll be fine. We only play 3 games in August - we can make up those 9 points later
Every point will be vital. We can't afford to be so complacent about our early games.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Oh so quiet!!!

Is it time to start bed wetting yet?
We had a six week start over Huddersfield and yet I reckon they've overtaken us now on more likely to stay up! Hope club have something up there sleeve?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
images.jpg

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I'm sure we're closing in on players off the UK radar, just you wait.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
We had a six week start over Huddersfield and yet I reckon they've overtaken us now on more likely to stay up! Hope club have something up there sleeve?

You JCL's need to understand how the game and transfers work!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

You should have been on this site 12 months ago... and the year before that... as for 2014/15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

No, no we didn't.

For a start just because our players had stopped huffing and puffing doesn't mean the scouting department had. This whole 'headstart' thing is another one of the bonkers transfer window myths. Any club hovering around the top 8 by middle of March would have done the same thing: start drawing up targets for the eventuality of PL football or Championship football. The only difference between us and Hudds is that they've gone and landed some of their targets.

And so have we: Gross and Ryan.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
According to everyone I don't need to worry until 31st August. So on that basis 31st August at 8pm. Anything before is a bonus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here