Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Blackburn Rovers v Brighton & Hove Albion - Tuesday 01/4 @ 7:45pm - OFFICIAL ***

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Same old players getting rewarded for failure again then???....Someone should tell Garcia he can change a losing side. He's quick enough to do it when we win.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
*** Blackburn Rovers v Brighton & Hove Albion - Tuesday 01/4 @ 7:45pm - OFFIC...

Terrible team selection. Oscar seems terrified of doing anything different even though his current game plan clearly isn't working. It will be a miracle if we win this.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
something has got to give

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
That is a dreadful line up. After Saturday it was clear we needed to freshen things up. Dunk, Stephens, Lua Lua and March should all be playing.

This 100%....It beggars belief, I can't believe any manager would keep picking the same players that have lost the last three games.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Lua Lua is AWFUL when he starts and March isnt experienced enough, simple as that.

Lingard, Ulloa and Dave 2 - all can play as strikers too, though Lingard and Dave will be supporting Ulloa, but it certainly adds a bit more attacking threat

Assume Stephens is still returning to fitness after his illness, can only be the logical reason why he hasnt started. Not a ball kicked yet and its almost as if we have already lost, Jesus wept.

True, but that is what happens when you lose 3 in a row and hardly ever score, it's difficult to be positive

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
If he is playing two defensive midfielders then andrews being in the team makes sense, but i can't say the same for why forster-caskey is being played instead of stephens or lopez

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Lua Lua is AWFUL when he starts and March isnt experienced enough, simple as that.

Lingard, Ulloa and Dave 2 - all can play as strikers too, though Lingard and Dave will be supporting Ulloa, but it certainly adds a bit more attacking threat

Assume Stephens is still returning to fitness after his illness, can only be the logical reason why he hasnt started. Not a ball kicked yet and its almost as if we have already lost, Jesus wept.

He didn't look very ill to me on sunday when he was having his lunch in my local......

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I'll wait until after the game to pass judgement on his team selection, but if the same players, the same formation and same negativity fail to deliver the goods tonight, then some serious questions need to be asked of OG in my opinion.

Something that grates me is the pressing concern that NJ is far more influential than we all think in terms of team selection.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
ideas.png

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
True, but that is what happens when you lose 3 in a row and hardly ever score, it's difficult to be positive

Well, at least with dampened expectations - the post-match binfests might be a bit less wor.....ah hang on, maybe not

He didn't look very ill to me on sunday when he was having his lunch in my local......

Unless he was eating his lunch whilst training, he wouldnt be match fit after being out for a week, expect him back for Saturday.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Hmm ... not encouraged by the line-up. Is it my imagination that Stephens was playing , then dropped and we started losing?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Terrible team selection. Oscar seems terrified of doing anything different even though his current game plan clearly isn't working. It will be a miracle if we win this.

I'm afraid that team selection just proves Garcia hasn't got the balls to manage in this division. What does he think is going to happen??? We got nine games left and we probably need to win 6 of them and he picks the same players that has lost the last three...He is afraid to drop senior players and to give players sitting on the bench chopping at the bit, a go in the side....In fact it's such a bad selection anyone would think he is doing it on purpose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here