Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gogglebox on 4

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Watched it for the first time last night and I thought it was brilliant, Not sure why but it just works.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Your cheeky Wednesday night reminder, folks.

A few of them are on Twitter, for those of you who do such things.

@LeonAndJune
@LouisXMichael (the shouty son of the Brighton family)
@ChrissySteed (one of the Brighton gay guys)
@GoggleboxGays (the other one)
@GeorgeGilbey (the Essex one who looks like Ronnie O'Sullivan)
@SandraGogglebox (fat Pot Noodle lady)

and most importantly of all

@StephAndDomP

:clap2:

IndependentWSU

May 24, 2011
I hope Channel 4 dont change the format etc. Has been brilliant so far, leave as is, please.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Mild concern after seeing them all sing along on the advert to the MOTD theme that they may be becoming a little too aware of the cameras. But it's still brilliant.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Steph is ace.

I still haven't worked out why posh people swearing is usually very funny, but it definitely is.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Whilst watching Dragon's Den:

"I'll give ya a quid for 98% of ya bizniz."

:clap:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
BiIUZlJIcAAuWUz.jpg
New girl!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Liam Gallagher doesn't say much. Quite like the artwork behind Bill and Josef's settee.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Liam Gallagher doesn't say much. Quite like the artwork behind Bill and Josef's settee.

Always strikes me as somewhat out of place, don't you think? I mean, I could have this all wrong, but a pretty strong hunch says they're not the tits type?

Also: Josef looks a little too much like Rowley Birkin QC, for comfort.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Always strikes me as somewhat out of place, don't you think? I mean, I could have this all wrong, but a pretty strong hunch says they're not the tits type?

Also: Josef looks a little too much like Rowley Birkin QC, for comfort.

Well , according to the Argus the only "token gay couple" on the show are Chris and Stephen :lolol:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Hang on, does this show actually have actors in it or is it just another program where ordinary people sit around talking crap?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I seem to be the only person that doesn't get what all the fuss is about. A load of people being filmed while they watch TV, with a commentary that seems to be a mix of scripted and ad-libbed lines.

I don't know anyone that gives a running commentary while they watch a show, let alone enough to fill a complete TV programme. I might be missing the whole point of the programme, but to be honest, I think it's gash.

If, as I tend to think, it is 'set-up', then I think it's pretty pointless TV. The 'characters' aren't really that interesting.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I seem to be the only person that doesn't get what all the fuss is about. A load of people being filmed while they watch TV, with a commentary that seems to be a mix of scripted and ad-libbed lines.

I don't know anyone that gives a running commentary while they watch a show, let alone enough to fill a complete TV programme. I might be missing the whole point of the programme, but to be honest, I think it's gash.

If, as I tend to think, it is 'set-up', then I think it's pretty pointless TV. The 'characters' aren't really that interesting.

I believe it's the (slightly more) acceptable face of the 'Made in Chelsea' style TV shows. It's clearly got some scripting going on but it's a lot easier to believe that maybe they're 'real' people, certainly when compared to 'Made in the Valleys is Essex Shore'

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I believe it's the (slightly more) acceptable face of the 'Made in Chelsea' style TV shows. It's clearly got some scripting going on but it's a lot easier to believe that maybe they're 'real' people, certainly when compared to 'Made in the Valleys is Essex Shore'

I'm not convinced, the majority of conversations are pretty much the same as what happens in my house most evenings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here