Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can I put my dead dog in green bin outside ?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Nothing to do with this thread but reminded Me of this tongue twister. Ken Dodds dads dogs dead.

I hope the old fellas ok must be a shock for someone that old to deal with. Ken's dad must be well over a hundred.

Rip ken Dodd's dad's dead dog

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Blimey 10 pages for this simple question ! As it is I double bagged the dog and put it in the green bin 3 doors along. I'm not really a dog person to be honest.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Blimey 10 pages for this simple question ! As it is I double bagged the dog and put it in the green bin 3 doors along. I'm not really a dog person to be honest.

aaaahhh the old double bag trick, your right no one will ever know.....

Apart from us......

Just off outside to check my green bin.....

Nope not mine, carry on people.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Was it a tie handle bin liner or a tie top bin liner?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Do you have food bins where you are?

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs

I realise I should have asked before but what is special about a green bin? We are in a council area where we have five bins: food, paper, bottles, garden and general. I could see putting it in the food bin as it would then be recycled, but not in a bag, let alone two. In a bag it would have to go in the general bin, space permitting

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield

What breed of dog was it? Even with a cheeky double bagging it's going to be pretty difficult to disguise a St Bernard or the like, particularly in broad daylight!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

As the area manager for City Clean, the refuse collection agents for Brighton and Hove City Council, I have to inform you that all our operatives will tomorrow, be checking every recycling bin we collect.
If we come across any bin bags, they will be checked for contents, and if you late deceased dog is found, then you will be liable for a £250-00 fine and the case will be passed onto the RSPCA, for a possible prosicution.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
As the area manager for City Clean, the refuse collection agents for Brighton and Hove City Council, I have to inform you that all our operatives will tomorrow, be checking every recycling bin we collect.
If we come across any bin bags, they will be checked for contents, and if you late deceased dog is found, then you will be liable for a £250-00 fine and the case will be passed onto the RSPCA, for a possible prosicution.

£250.00 fine as opposed to what it cost poor old uncle Spielberg, that means Hopkins saved about £50.00.....

Quids in high five Hpkins....

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

What if it turns out to be Ken Dodd's Dad's dog?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here