Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can I put my dead dog in green bin outside ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Well that's charming, the best brains on NSC work for 12hours for a solution and all for nothing !

Or perhaps that was just another dog which has been snared by hopkins on a brutal canine cull? :eek:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
we have had dogs as well
so you think because this is about a dog its OK
says a lot about a person how they treat animals even when they are dead
I have respect for all living things ...................maybe I should be a Buddist

Worst song lyric ever

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
As it is I double bagged the dog and put it in the green bin 3 doors along. I'm not really a dog person to be honest.

Phew no dog in my bin this morning

Surely double bagging was unnecessary and not very green friendly,could you not have just yoinked it in?

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
Not one to read when you have a chesty cough, brings all manner of stuff up. Brilliant thread, especially the old lady and the suitcase.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Following on from earlier post if you find any bagged up birds it's not me as (a) I didn't bag it (b) I don't live in the Brighton area.

Good luck getting your operatives to check for dead dogs. That'll be an interesting team briefing.

A sniffer dog will accompany every refuse truck today, we will find Lucky

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
At least there is one less mutt shitting on the pavement. Take it to Beachy Head & throw it off already. :clap2:

No need to throw it off. Just place it on the cliff top. Within days it will have disappeared under the rubble that was once Sussex.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Clearly a bit late but, as a suggested disposal idea, you could always follow the 'Dumb and Dumber' dead bird route.

Not only do you get rid of the dog but you'll be quids in as well!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
No lid will be un-turned

I know that you'll have been up all night briefing your teams about this issue and won't have had time to show them an image of what they're looking for in the event that the double-bagging has failed. Please feel free to show them this:

dog.jpg

Good luck in your search

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It is still unclear if the OP is being serious. I am beginning to worry that he is. If that is the case you can only feel sorry for the Dog and the life it must have led if it's owner has such a distain and disregard for it. And anyone that says " it is only a cat, only a dog " should not be owners in the first place. Carry on and enjoy the sun.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
It is still unclear if the OP is being serious. I am beginning to worry that he is. If that is the case you can only feel sorry for the Dog and the life it must have led if it's owner has such a distain and disregard for it. And anyone that says " it is only a cat, only a dog " should not be owners in the first place. Carry on and enjoy the sun.

I think pretty much every post on this thread (including my own) has been written on the assumption that the OP isn't being serious.

It's probably a reasonable expectation that the tone of the whole thread would change pretty drastically if it did turn out to have been a real situation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here