Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I really hope Burton beat Brighton tomorrow night. Reason Inside.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
If Burton beat us tonight it will be in a long tradition of lower-league teams knocking over higher-league teams in a competition hardly anyone cares about. No more than that.

beakyburn

Aug 15, 2012
If Burton beat us tonight it will be in a long tradition of lower-league teams knocking over higher-league teams in a competition hardly anyone cares about. No more than that.
If Burton beat us fair play to them. The OP seems to think we are the only club struggling. We are in 18th position. Two of the favourites for promotion Cardiff and Wigan are 17th and 16th. Tough league the championship and will be satisfied to finish above halfway. Would rather watch decent games every week now than getting stuffed in the Prem. A league we are no way ready for. Yet. What ever happens to this club I will be there as I have been for the last 56 years.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Hmmm I'm not going to thumb down the poor b u g g e r. He's clearly young, passionate and possibly a wee bit s p e c I a l. He wants his club to succeed and seemingly surmises like so many others in football that a quick fix will bear fruit... those of us who know better, well errrmmm obviously know better. Publically deriding people on NSC has always been way too easy, with the thumbs facility sadly adding another facet to the increasingly large stick that some are choosing to wield. This was an ill judged thread yes, but reading between the lines... he's still an Albion fan, still one of us... is that such a bad thing?!? Let's work with him, let's give him a hug... his passion is undeniable, he wants success, he's angry, he's young... he'll grow older, wiser and if talked round probably realise this thread was possibly not the best idea he's ever had.

Let's have a few beers and talk it over... I could be wrong naturally, but I seriously doubt this kid is the fool this thread has made him appear.

Frankly I'd like to see his thumb count re-set, the score herein is very, very harsh. We've all made NSC related miscalculations, Christ alone knows just how many I've made... this week alone for example!

Kosh

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Let's get the thumbs down to 200...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
89 thumbs down on op 
**** me, it's going to be 100 by the time I've written this, and counting! Surely some sort of record there.
Bloody hell you two must have super sad lives worrying about "what are they thumbs down things whatever they are " ?
Dreadful

shoutout to me for giving the 100th thumb down...

has anyone ever got that before? if so whats the record? @Bozza
Very proud to provide the 100th 'thumbs down' for this plum.
That's a LOT of thumbs down!
This must be a world record for thumbs down
Currently at -134 and counting.
That's not counting those of us who have him on ignore.
148 thumbs down. That's impressive
more thumbs down than replies
say it all
Wow! Mr Bellend with -165 thumbs at the moment.

Amazing scenes
Not read through the whole thread but currently the opening post stands at -168 thumbs. Is this a record @Bozza?
175 and not out
179..i'm still pondering over clicking that thumbs down button

Jesus [MENTION=19131]Phat Baz 68[/MENTION], look at all these worryers!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Yep; this thread has all the classiness of a medieval witch hunt followed by the inevitable burning/drowning. I say we stone the OP to death on the pitch prior to the Burton game. Kill the non believer, persecute the heretic! I mean COME ON! this is ridiculous. Let it go... he made a mistake, haven't we all?

Kosh

Big_Unit

Sep 5, 2011
Hove
"Reason inside" is a magnificent piece of attention-seeking, let's be honest. In amongst all the insults, that marvelous bit of business should definitely not pass without being acknowledged.

Completely agree - it's not far off those Facebook posts - "I posted on NSC and you WON'T BELIEVE what happened next!!".

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Yep; this thread has all the classiness of a medieval witch hunt followed by the inevitable burning/drowning. I say we stone the OP to death on the pitch prior to the Burton game. Kill the non believer, persecute the heretic! I mean COME ON! this is ridiculous. Let it go... he made a mistake, haven't we all?

Kosh

Yes, lets call a halt to this mob rule before all those mantis shrimp supporters start using the multiple accounts they set up in order to cheat the honey badger.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Kosh

Just give the Mr Bellend a thumbs down and move on hand wringer.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Before you hit that thumbs down, here Is my reason. If Burton do beat us It will further the proof that Sami hasn't got a clue and something needs to be done. However If we do win that just adds another sheet of paper to cover the cracks that are so evidently there.

Whether you agree or not It's up to you.

All's not rosy at the club so I'm gonna support the other team! You fecking prick!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Before you hit that thumbs down, here Is my reason. If Burton do beat us It will further the proof that Sami hasn't got a clue and something needs to be done. However If we do win that just adds another sheet of paper to cover the cracks that are so evidently there.

Whether you agree or not It's up to you.

I can't be bothered to read the whole thread, but if you actually hope the club lose a game, then that makes you a ****.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here