Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I really hope Burton beat Brighton tomorrow night. Reason Inside.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
You are very child like. Are you reall

Do you always have a tantrum when people don't have the same opinion and views as you ?
Your obviously happy to jog along in life following the crowd and then result to childish insults.
Your life must be very very boring boring if this is what you have to go to get a thrill.
Yes I am in healthcare and extremely good at my job as I have just been promoted not that I have to justify myself to the likes of you.

Trust in Tony

Banned
Aug 17, 2014
Worthing
Before you hit that thumbs down, here Is my reason. If Burton do beat us It will further the proof that Sami hasn't got a clue and something needs to be done. However If we do win that just adds another sheet of paper to cover the cracks that are so evidently there.

Whether you agree or not It's up to you.

Your so popular you make Vulture seem well liked. A record thumbs down. Well done

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
No just something very very wrong who think Hyppia , TB, Burke and Barber can do never do anything wrong !
This season they have, all of them I'm afraid.
I hope Albion win every time they play like every Brighton fan,but the utter blind loyalty toward the aforementioned by of a lot of people gets on my tits.
Shiny new stadiums, the best training facilities and some very good players is great we have come a long long way thanks to Dick Knight, Tony Bloom, Martin Perry etc etc but it means bugger all if the wrong manager is in charge of leading them. Hyppia is undoubtedly the wrong man.
He is another cheap alternative of a manager with very little experience in management, and what he does have he wasn't very good at and was sacked.
Being a great player will not make you a good manager that is a fact.
What will you all be saying if we get turned over tonight ? God forbid that happens.
Forest Saturday and Cardiff Tuesday , from what I have seen so far this season we will be lucky to get a point from those two games, very very lucky.
I desperately hope I'm wrong I ****ing hate Brighton losing but you have to admit it's not looking very good is it ?
Please enlighten us what TB and Paul Barber have done wrong and what you in all your wisdom would've done better...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
You are very child like. Are you reall

Do you always have a tantrum when people don't have the same opinion and views as you ?
Your obviously happy to jog along in life following the crowd and then result to childish insults.
Your life must be very very boring boring if this is what you have to go to get a thrill.
Yes I am in healthcare and extremely good at my job as I have just been promoted not that I have to justify myself to the likes of you.

No. I'm also failing to see where I had a tantrum.

You are very aggressive and derogatory towards people who do not share the same opinion as you.

Childish insults seem to be your strength. Re-read all of your posts.

Jaguar_uk

Jun 1, 2013
Before you hit that thumbs down, here Is my reason. If Burton do beat us It will further the proof that Sami hasn't got a clue and something needs to be done. However If we do win that just adds another sheet of paper to cover the cracks that are so evidently there.

Haha, what a stupid thing to say in here, do you not realize that most folk here wouldn't think it a big deal if we lost 10-0 to the local Primary school eleven.
The has been much debate about this kinda thing, fact is the is no obvious solution to our current troubles, we have had what are considered fairly good managers and most of the time we boss games but until we can actually put the ball in the net we are going to have problems.
Hopefully we will soon get a few breaks in front of goal and give somebody a good hiding before too long and then the confidence will grow.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Is it safe to conclude, in summary, that it is the will of NSC that Albion win tomorrow night ?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
No. I'm also failing to see where I had a tantrum.

You are very aggressive and derogatory towards people who do not share the same opinion as you.

Childish insults seem to be your strength. Re-read all of your posts.

I don't spend all my day on here like some people do and don't care wether they agree with me or not it's a forum for opinions which people to seem to jump down your throat when it's not what they like. And they expect you to say nothing back when they have insulted you in the first place utter hypocrisy at its best.
People are different probably on here than they are in life as most on here are extremely aggressive in what they say the person that started this thread has been insulted beyond belief by everyone so that's ok is it ?
Hypocrisy on here at its best.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
more thumbs down than replies
say it all

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Not sure if it's been said before, but can't help but notice that Phat Baz 68 has removed his personalised 'footer' which you read whenever he used to post. It was a Brian Clough quote that basically said it's not tactics that lose you games, but players etc. Is this because he doesn't agree with Sami's tactics and would look a hypocrite if he then blamed said tactics? I think we should be told.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Not read through the whole thread but currently the opening post stands at -168 thumbs. Is this a record @Bozza?

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia

I think your avatar says it all.....

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Everyone's entitled to an opinion but for the love of the language will you stop capitalising in the middle of sentences and learn to use punctuation!

Also, more on topic: I don't think everything is 'Rosie', we're definitely in a bit of a rut but that's not going to get me rooting for my team to lose. Ever. Shameful to even think it to be honest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here