Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Soccer AM this Saturday

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
In fairness it really should not need explaining. Facepalm sums It up perfectly.

It is just a saying though, I dont see how can people get so 'worked up' over it. Yeah it is abit Americanised but who gives a sh!t, the fact it has so many responses is a face palm in itself! :facepalm:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Dont face palm and say fu*k all, please explain why it is such a bad saying as others have.

Really? ???

Ok if I must explain, "reaching out" is business speak/ jargon call it whatever you want, please don't tell me YOU DIDN'T know this.
I don't work in an office and have managed to get by in life without using soppy phrases like this.

I apologise if you have just left school and they are teaching you phrases like this, or you are an American or work for an American company.
Or you work in an office with another load of knob heads that can't speak simple English. :wrong:

Edit. The diagram in post #67 explains it perfectly :)

Last edited:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Really? ???

Ok if I must explain, "reaching out" is business speak/ jargon call it whatever you want, please don't tell me YOU DIDN'T know this.
I don't work in an office and have managed to get by in life without using soppy phrases like this.

I apologise if you have just left school and they are teaching you phrases like this, or you are an American or work for an American company.
Or you work in an office with another load of knob heads that can't speak simple English. :wrong:
We really need to touch base sometime this week

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It is just a saying though, I dont see how can people get so 'worked up' over it. Yeah it is abit Americanised but who gives a sh!t, the fact it has so many responses is a face palm in itself! :facepalm:

:shutup:

You are the one getting ' worked up '

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Really? ???

Edit. The diagram in post #67 explains it perfectly :)

:shutup:

You are the one getting ' worked up '

Im getting 'worked up'? You quoted me twice on two separate occasions, it 'sounds' like you are in fact the one getting worked up.

And I know what the term is, I was pointing that is abit pathetic people feeling the need to go back and forth saying how much they hate a pretty normal, everyday quote. I simply asked why it gets people so 'worked up'. End of.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Zaha looks like a right miserable c*** on today's show!

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Agreed ...if he didnt want to be there why bother doing it ffs .Stuck up his own anal passage I think .

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Just shows you having all that money doesn't make you happy, although if you're a diving cheating prick like him you'll probably never be happy!

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
Might have fancied it a few years ago but now its a tired tired show with a right nob of a presenter. so its a no from me

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Might have fancied it a few years ago but now its a tired tired show with a right nob of a presenter. so its a no from me

Hasn't there always been at least one nob of a presenter on the show?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It's almost ALMOST as bad as Sunday brunch

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here