Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Fulham had offered £2.75m for Lewis Dunk, would you have accepted?

Would you have accepted £2.75m from Fulham for Lewis Dunk?

• Yes I would

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • No I wouldn't

Votes: 142 81.6%

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I believe that's pretty much the criteria, yes.

I find it very hard to believe we wouldn't sell to a Championship club for that amount, especially after he has inevitably asked to go if we say no in the first instance.

More posturing but we would certainly back down imo " as we don't keep unhappy players at this club"

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I cannot remember but I think I may have voted yest to take it but he has come on leaps and bounds since playing along side Greer who acted as his mentor and in some ways forced him to develope

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Dunk is our best player now. He was close to it at the time of this poll. Anyone who voted 'sell' even then, is not very bright.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You'll be disappointed in that crappy bounce of a nearly 2 years old thread. Cock.
Somehow I think he's far from disappointed, I have the feeling:-

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You'll be disappointed in that crappy bounce of a nearly 2 years old thread. Cock.

Just bounce the 4,000 times he said there was absolutely, categorically ZERO chance we will re-sign Murray.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I think i must be the only one who doesnt rate Dunk hardly at all. I don't think he is worth £2.75m, so YES I would take the money.

Luckily we didn't take the money but do you now rate him and how much do you think he is worth now?

[emoji847]

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Luckily we didn't take the money but do you now rate him and how much do you think he is worth now?

[emoji847]

I have posted many times since then that I had underestimated Dunk in the first few times I had seen him. He is a £15m player now but he is still one of those players that needs controlling due to his volatility.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Not for me, no.

54d.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here