Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS watch.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would have thought his prime concern now in whatever division is his home and family life and playing every week. Money cannot be an issue now. although he would obviously love to earn as much a possible. Stay in his house and join a London club or Portsmouth

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
He played the first half for Luton against Farense in Portugal last week:

John Still named separate XIs in each half, and included trialist Craig Mackail-Smith in the opening period. The former Brighton, Peterborough and Dagenham frontman thought he’d won a penalty in the opening stages when he was upended by the Farense goalkeeper, but the referee ignored the Hatters’ protests.
Read more at http://www.lutontown.co.uk/news/art...-in-portugal-2532028.aspx#ggsJwp9jF0GSe7WV.99

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I doubt he will sign for anyone before August 1st. Assuming the rules haven't changed in the last few years I believe players get another months severance pay from their previous club if they haven't signed for a new club by the end of July. He'll be taking a massive pay drop for whoever he signs for so imagine he's quite happy to receive another months pay from us!

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I doubt he will sign for anyone before August 1st. Assuming the rules haven't changed in the last few years I believe players get another months severance pay from their previous club if they haven't signed for a new club by the end of July. He'll be taking a massive pay drop for whoever he signs for so imagine he's quite happy to receive another months pay from us!

Really ? How many years before we say the same about COG ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003

Called it. :)

http://www.lutontown.co.uk/news/article/luton-town-sign-striker-craig-mackail-smith-2583924.aspx

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
When you look at the differing fortunes of Glen Murray who Poyet let go for nada so he could spend several million on CMS it makes you weep!

Good call, something Gus won't be bringing up at his next interview.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here