Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK net migration hits record high

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
the brick lane video clearly shows approximately 10-12 asian men kicking and punching a white male(intoxicated..?) to the ground...when the white male is immobile , possibly unconscious a member of the asian crew then proclaims "this is brick lane , this is brick lane" to me dave that says ....."we are here,in the middle of your manor, and we have kicked and punched a white man to the ground"......in reality dave , what other possible reasoning can there be behind this attack ...it is clearly racially motivated......now put that spliff out and answer this question properly , otherwise you will show yourself up as as the totally anti-english tool that you have come across as over the last couple of weeks......we are not talking about vietnamese here mate , they are a delightful bunch , we are talking about hard-core ,anti white, arab youths beating the **** out of a lone , pissed , victim....please dress this incident up as best you can....i am getting the quality street out from under the stairs.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Yeah, at it again. Calling out racists. Sorry. I realise its a crime against all Little Englanders.
:bla::bla: :wanker:

you are so detached from the situation .......anyone who is not worried about the current situation is not right in the head, are your parents still alive ....where do they live....do you hold any fears for their safety...?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
you are so detached from the situation .......anyone who is not worried about the current situation is not right in the head, are your parents still alive ....where do they live....do you hold any fears for their safety...?

My family are in Portslade. No I dont hold any fears for their safety. Neither do they.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
the brick lane video clearly shows approximately 10-12 asian men kicking and punching a white male(intoxicated..?) to the ground...when the white male is immobile , possibly unconscious a member of the asian crew then proclaims "this is brick lane , this is brick lane" to me dave that says ....."we are here,in the middle of your manor, and we have kicked and punched a white man to the ground"......in reality dave , what other possible reasoning can there be behind this attack ...it is clearly racially motivated......now put that spliff out and answer this question properly , otherwise you will show yourself up as as the totally anti-english tool that you have come across as over the last couple of weeks......we are not talking about vietnamese here mate , they are a delightful bunch , we are talking about hard-core ,anti white, arab youths beating the **** out of a lone , pissed , victim....please dress this incident up as best you can....i am getting the quality street out from under the stairs.

I do not know the reason for the attack, but if it was a racist attack, it makes no sense that theres white people standing there watching totally untroubled by it. If it was a racist attack, I would imagine they would be getting involved or legging it.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
...what other possible reasoning can there be behind this attack

apart from the white male laying in to someone at the beginning? nothing i suppose.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The only racist attacks in the UK are white on non whites .

How does that relate to this video? The victim card has already been played in this thread, but its good to see the usual people try to find anything else apart from this video to comment on, to vindicate their argument. Its more racist to post the video and suggest its racially motivated, when it clearly isnt, in my opinion.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The item was a YouTube clip. The Britain First photo was put up by another poster, don't let that stop you trying to swerve opinions in your quest to label me though.

Your Brick Lane video clearly showed the white guy laying into a Muslim, smaller than himself, at the start. Can you see that now?

Whilst I have concerns with our cultures clashing you need to watch the whole video before posting it as an example to your point.

This is a good one. What do you make of it?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
so we have 20 or so unassociated asian men who all suddenly happen to congregate in brick lane , an area with numerous pubs , a white bloke lashes out at one of them ....is then given a sound thrashing at the end of which one of the group is heard saying"this is brick lane , this is brick lane".....i am sorry but it would appear that you are deliberately refusing to see what is blatantly obvious , i doubt very much it is through lack of life experience so i can only surmise that you are in full denial.......and or off your rocker.....!!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Your Brick Lane video clearly showed the white guy laying into a Muslim, smaller than himself, at the start. Can you see that now?

Whilst I have concerns with our cultures clashing you need to watch the whole video before posting it as an example to your point.

This is a good one. What do you make of it?

I remember this. He was jailed for four years. He attacked a couple of girls in Plaistow apparently.
His motivation?

'Prosecutor Joel Smith told the court Ayoade said she had "looked at him in a rude way", and that he could not go through the rest of the day having taken "an insult from a little person like that".'

An ******** basically.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
so we have 20 or so unassociated asian men who all suddenly happen to congregate in brick lane , an area with numerous pubs , a white bloke lashes out at one of them ....is then given a sound thrashing at the end of which one of the group is heard saying"this is brick lane , this is brick lane".....i am sorry but it would appear that you are deliberately refusing to see what is blatantly obvious , i doubt very much it is through lack of life experience so i can only surmise that you are in full denial.......and or off your rocker.....!!

Asian men suddenly congregating in Brick Lane? Hold the front page, we have a major news story!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
**** me really...i had no idea.....!!
twenty honkies kicking an asian lad would have made the news....!! anyway i give up , have a fantastic life in prague...:thumbsup:

If it was a racist attack, I would imagine it would. As this doesnt appear to be a racist attack in any shape or form, im not surprised it didnt make the news. This looks more like a violent drunk taking a beating.
I will continue to have a fantastic life in Prague. Thanks :thumbsup:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
My friend, I am asking you out of interest - let's face it, it would be hard to pin a charge of "direct" involvement on abuses on any Head of State - they will cover their tracks and, sadly, have enough henchmen all to willing to "help." I suppose it hinges on your interpretation of "direct". I have heard people claim that as Hitler did not attend the Wannsee Conference, which decided on the "final solution" with the Jews in Europe, he was not "directly" responsible.

Great use of Godwins Law by the way, I will score you a 9/10 for that one :lolol: But now you say this you will also agree that with Bush/Blair and Rumsfeld not being at Guantánamo Bay, Abu Ghraib and Camp Bucca it also makes them guilty of torture and killing people in detention then?

But on the subject of not answering questions - I did ask you, as you are the one who professes far more knowledge on the topic (not meant as a dig, by the way!) why, if he is as benign as you state, he felt the need to "defend himself and his people" come the uprising. To a layman like myself, that is not logical - people don't rise up and get rid of a goodie.

I can only answer so many questions at close to midnight.

I am not professing far more knowledge, all I am doing is giving another angle to add some balance because, as we have learned, not everything we hear in the media is the only narrative, without bias and to not suit a particular agenda. The reason why the West took this particular stance against Assad was because of his economic relationship with Russia. If the US and Britain had economic ties with Assad we would have taken a different position.

I think your use of the term "goodie" is a bit too simplistic. First you would have to let me know if Bush & Blair are "goodies" so I can understand where they are on your spectrum? Are you saying that uprisings only contain good people? and it's these good people taking up arms and firing rockets at Damascus. There are a 1000 "goodie" rebel groups fighting each other as well as the Syrian army. If the Syrian people wanted to or was capable of becoming democratic overnight, and they were all "goodies" then surely there would be only one rebel group?

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
What have I condemned?
A video has been posted. It shows people attacking some bloke. I doubt if they are attacking him for no reason. I doubt its a 'racist' attack, as there are a few, lets say, vunerable 'white targets' standing around watching. So, im asking what is the reason for it being posted. Maybe you can tell me, as Soulman seems reticent about it.
Btw, im white British, along with my mother, my father, my grandparents, my daughter and my sister and her family. Im not against white British people. Just racist twunts.
Right Ok, on this post and one further on you have mentioned me and "racist attack". You have turned it around. I never stated it was a racist attack, perhaps look at the post where I posted the video and the comments, then look at my further posts. What I was highlighting was that we have trouble in the East End and around the country, the same people, not from other cultures, do we want potentially more trouble. My point was that with their patrols, their non integration etc, which AFFECTS all the other races /religions is causing trouble, no mention of the term "racist attack " was mentioned until you conveniently kept slipping it in.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Right Ok, on this post and one further on you have mentioned me and "racist attack". You have turned it around. I never stated it was a racist attack, perhaps look at the post where I posted the video and the comments, then look at my further posts. What I was highlighting was that we have trouble in the East End and around the country, the same people, not from other cultures, do we want potentially more trouble. My point was that with their patrols, their non integration etc, which AFFECTS all the other races /religions is causing trouble, no mention of the term "racist attack " was mentioned until you conveniently kept slipping it in.

Ive asked you why you posted it. Nobody turned anything around. Their 'patrols' haha. It was two asians who were arrested, but of course, Britain First have been spreading that crap around still.

So, you didnt post it as a racist attack, and you just posted it to highlight the differences in culture? Really?
Piss off. Seriously.
How many times have you seen violent drunks attack somebody and then get a beating by a bunch of people? Have you never been in Brighton on a Saturday night? This is nothing to do with culture. Its about a seemingly violent drunk giving it the big un and getting a beating for it, but dress it up as a cultural difference if it helps you out during your day.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here