Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] United reject Palace loan bid for Zaha

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Wouldnt it just. Remind how many times Brighton appear in the Premier League record books again?

Isn't your premier league record that every time you get relegated from the Premier league, you go into administration and have the highest amount of unpaid creditors by the end of it?

Pretty good record, so we'll let you hold onto that.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Moyes is obviously hoping Zaha will go somewhere that may loan him,with a view to buying him at the end of the season cos he doesnt fancy him at all, otherwise he would of played him in at least one of their last two games.Bet he was really chuffed when SAF spunked 12 million up the wall. If they sell him in the summer, what happens to the add-ons that phallus negotiated?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Wouldnt it just. Remind how many times Brighton appear in the Premier League record books again?
Please explain to me how Zaha scoring the goal that condemns Palace to a relegation, would remind me of how many times Brighton have or have not been in the Prem? I should lay off that substance you have been smoking, it can have an effect on the brain cells. Oh hold on brain cells and a Typical Palace fan!! Carry on.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Anyway back on topic , I'm dissapointed but not surprised . Wilf is a special talent and needs to be playing regular football .

If Moyes just keeps him rotting in the reserves which from this story Zaha seems worried about. Then if the Moyes daughter stories are true then Moyes seems to be on track to ruin his international career and the Palace add on payments I should imagine.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...o-keep-his-England-World-Cup-dream-alive.html

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Moyes is obviously hoping Zaha will go somewhere that may loan him,with a view to buying him at the end of the season cos he doesnt fancy him at all, otherwise he would of played him in at least one of their last two games.Bet he was really chuffed when SAF spunked 12 million up the wall. If they sell him in the summer, what happens to the add-ons that phallus negotiated?

Palarse won't see any add ons when he is sold at a loss in the summer , Man United will struggle to get £6M for Winifred.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Because it's not true. Zaha wanted to come back but Moyes won't let him live in London again.

Was it the prospect of checking out the £120m worth of new cladding at 18th Century Shithurst Park that tempted him to come back on loan from Old Trafford and leave behind Man Utd's state-of-the-art facilities? Zaha would literally be stepping back in time if he returned to your Conference-standard set-up.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I said NOW. For the record ive been going to Palace since 86. The PL is the place to be and is the centre of the universe, everyone knows that. Well mainly for those that have experienced it

That's still not many palace fans then is it, still cant fill your ground even when in the Premier League. Apart from the Money, Championship is the better league by miles.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Because it's not true. Zaha wanted to come back but Moyes won't let him live in London again.

Really? Zaha WANTED to come back? Seriously?

Why is it then that everyone from Martin Samuels to Tony Pulis have said he doesn't? Are they all lying or, as seems more likely, you are talking out of your clownish arse?

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Because we are the ones that obsessed about them - right ?

No not all of us, but some like to drag it into every thread.

Anyway, on topic, They say you should never go back and in this case Zaha should look to prove himself somewhere else he has nothing to prove at Palace and he and his agent should know this. If going out on loan IMO it should be nearer his mother club so he can settle in the area and feel at home "up north".

gravnast

Nov 13, 2012
Really? Zaha WANTED to come back? Seriously?

Why is it then that everyone from Martin Samuels to Tony Pulis have said he doesn't? Are they all lying or, as seems more likely, you are talking out of your clownish arse?

Some of the posts on this thread and others make me as a Brighton supporter embarassed. Why wouldn't Zaha want to go back to Palace on loan? Ive heard that it was Moyes did not want him to return to London not Zaha refusing. We all know we would rather be where Palace are and to keep on about premier league ready and our bigger crowds which if we are honest enough to admit there are a lot of JCL's and supporters of other teams in it! I'm not bothered about Palace but lets not post crap just because of the rivalry they are in a lot better position on and off the field than we are i'm afraid to say

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Some of the posts on this thread and others make me as a Brighton supporter embarassed. Why wouldn't Zaha want to go back to Palace on loan? Ive heard that it was Moyes did not want him to return to London not Zaha refusing. We all know we would rather be where Palace are and to keep on about premier league ready and our bigger crowds which if we are honest enough to admit there are a lot of JCL's and supporters of other teams in it! I'm not bothered about Palace but lets not post crap just because of the rivalry they are in a lot better position on and off the field than we are i'm afraid to say

On the field, yes at the moment.
Off the field, absolutely not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here