Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Join the pisssed off I cant get a Boro ticket club.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I seriously hope not, i also hope you go up with us as i hate Dyche and his moaning. All i'm saying is some of your fans really need to think first. Before thinking your this hugely supported club leagues above us.

I've put myself in the naughty corner as I thought we were huge. You have brought me back down to earth and now I realise we are L2 material punching above our weight. I'm thinking on, I really am NELS. Does that stand for Now Educating Lairy Seagulls? Thanks. Just thanks.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
chuffed I've got tickets for Boro but already feeling irritated by the prospect of not being able to go next season if we go up because I got rid of my ******* season ticket after 4 years due to the cost mounting up. Been to 13 away games this season but the points don't mean shit if you haven't an ST.

so if we go up - i'll be grumpy because when supporting us from the pub i'll be labelled an armchair/JCL when I'm clearly not
if we stay down - i'll just be grumps that we seem to take 7000 to MK when doing well but it will be the same 500 at Preston if we're knocking around mid table next season

apart from that all good :)

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
How did you fail to get them if you've been to 11 aways and have a home ST? Surely you had enough loyalty points to purchase them when they first came out?

The answer is very simple.He like me wanted to wait a while to make sure the Boro
Match was a competitive fixture rather than a warm up for
The play-offs.He might have also believed like me that the allocation was 3000 as
Was reported by the club.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Strange that in another thread you were saying that you have never sat in your allocated seat at an away game for 15 years....now we know why.....

I've done my time, trust me. Circumstances change.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I feel bad for those northern-based seagulls who go to all the northern and midland aways but don't have STs.

PG

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Seriously you lot think your Fxxxxxg massive you really do. Your average crowds are around 1.5k above ours. Given your 273k population and our 140 i would say you have jack shoite to crow about. Oh and when was the last time you had 32-33k crowds like we've had the last two seasons.We had the record attendance in this league last season and only a handful off it again this season. and i reckon we will beat that no bother . Nearly 34k at the Riverside last season against you lot. That included the paltry usual crap turnout of 600 away fans. Which TBH is more than normal.

Yeah but you are northern, REALLY northern, so you haven't got owt else to do now have you? Not like you've got TV, shopping centres or anywhere nice to go to is it?

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Frustration at not having got a ticket meant I wasn't concentrating. My bad and lesson learnt. Yes, the tickets were ultimately cancelled. You win some you lose some.

HOWEVER - hopefully this episode will prompt 'boro to share the wealth and release more tickets. They need to realise that 2,000 tickets just simply isn't enough.

I'm sure I'm not the first to point this out & won't be the last.

Why would they want to give more tickets to Brighton fans when they can sell them to Boro fans.
The way things are going this game will either be a promotion party for Boro or a chance to win promotion.
Either way it will be a full house.

On the other hand how would we feel if we were the home team for a game that demand out weighed supply
& we gave the away team more tickets.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The answer is very simple.He like me wanted to wait a while to make sure the Boro
Match was a competitive fixture rather than a warm up for
The play-offs.He might have also believed like me that the allocation was 3000 as
Was reported by the club.

Where was 3000 reported? The official announcement I saw was very clear and said 2006 tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here