Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Manager 2015 - The Official Thread

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I thought I had but possibly not will check tonight, goalkeeper definitely needs improving and I do suffer from ridiculous backpasses ! If I connect to Steam does it do this automatically or do I need to do something myself ?

Yeah it does it automatically. When Steam boots it searches for any updates for you installed games and downloads them.

I had an issue because I started FM15 from the desktop icon; because it opened the game and Steam, I was playing the old version without realising the patch was downloading and ended up losing a couple of games due to defensive errors. Massive facepalm.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
ajrwig.jpg

So yeah this just happened! SUPER CHRIS O'GRADY! and that is now 12 for the season so far and only in November!

I loaned O'Grady out to Huddersfield. 40K a week and 100% of his wages. His first game for them and he bangs in four goals putting Huddersfield at the top of the table. Above me. By one goal. *******.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
I won the Norwegian 3rd division by a point after a long 3-horse race

currently preparing myself for the mighty norwegian second divsion, especially as a few big boys have been relegated. Going to try and tread water for the season, then jump ship to a bigger norwegian club if possible

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Finally got round to putting this on. Was given the job of Ebbsfleet manager. Not a bad start as they have a good squad for the league. My number two is Steve Gritt too!

3games in sit 8th having LWW the last of which was Whitehawk.

Only had it in stalled 72hours or so and I've spent about 71.5 of that glued to it. If I could have a set up that didn't require me eating/peeing and washing it'd be simpler!

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Just finished my 3rd season- managed to scrape a UEFA Cup spot which the board are delighted with. Just signed a 35 year old Zlatan Ibrahimovic as my backup striker as well as a couple of class regens and Willy Caballero as a number 2 keeper. Very solid squad now, with Adama Traore on one flank and Deloufeu on the other. Kurt Zouma (on loan) at the back next to Siyandu Xulu, with Allan Nyom and Danny Rose at full back. Play a holding midfielder- my regen or a kid on loan from Barca and 2 just ahead of him (Darren Fletcher, Sergi Roberto or Markus Henriksen.

LOVE this game!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Just finished my 3rd season- managed to scrape a UEFA Cup spot which the board are delighted with. Just signed a 35 year old Zlatan Ibrahimovic as my backup striker as well as a couple of class regens and Willy Caballero as a number 2 keeper. Very solid squad now, with Adama Traore on one flank and Deloufeu on the other. Kurt Zouma (on loan) at the back next to Siyandu Xulu, with Allan Nyom and Danny Rose at full back. Play a holding midfielder- my regen or a kid on loan from Barca and 2 just ahead of him (Darren Fletcher, Sergi Roberto or Markus Henriksen.

LOVE this game!

How come you have the old club badge and the other bloke on this page has the new one ?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I need two points from the last seven or so games to win the Championship. I've definitely been more successful since the fixes to defending.

As soon as I've crossed the finish line I'll start giving game time to a trio of regens that were part of my youth intake and have the potential to be pretty good; a GK, a CM and a AML.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
I've slipped down the table to 8th due to my inability to score at the moment. I have dominated every game but the ball just wont go in the net. Then the other team will have one chance at the end and score. Now where have we seen that before..

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Made a bit of a boo-boo last night. I'd started a new game with Brighton once I got familiar with the systems etc. and bought Pavel Savitskiy. Looks to be a great player for the future, got him cheap. Signed him and only then did I get the message his work permit had been denied. Bloom won't look for a feeder club either so I can't loan him out until he's gotten his EU citizenship. So this potential star is going to rot away. Shameful.

Also, in a panic buy after both Hughes and Dunk got injured I picked up some cheap defender who looked like he would be able to plug the hole. Didn't notice he was out with a broken ankle for the next four months. Damn it!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Football Manager Handheld 2015 is released on Thursday 20th November at 00.01 GMT on iOS & Android. :O

Want to know what new features to expect? You're in the right place!

Brand New Match Engine
A completely new and more realistic 2D Match Engine allows you to better analyse your team’s performance on the field to help you make those tough decisions.*

Scouting Agency
A brand new Scouting Agency which allows you to look at, and monitor, a ranked list of the top 50 players within the game both for current ability and future potential.

Rankings and Dynamic League Reputation
New World Rankings, for international teams and national leagues, which will evolve over time based on performances in continental competitions.

More Detailed Club Stats
A Club Stats page dedicated to showing you more detailed seasonal and historical information about all areas of your club.

Manager Achievements Page
A Manager Achievements page so you can track all of your accolades and get a run-down on all trophies, awards and achievements won.

Improved My Club Mode
You can now assign Player Roles to each of your squad members and also save any player from any career and use that player in your My Club squad.

Improved Look and Feel
More improvements to the user interface to make your role as manager easier.

Plus, lots more including; a brand new purchasable in-game editor that allows you to change your game data throughout your career. Want more cash? Want your striker’s stats to be better? Now you can do that and lots more besides.
Look for store links coming when the game is available to download.

*New match engine not available on all devices, some devices might run original match engine as default depending on processing and memory capabilities.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here