Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Manager 2015 - The Official Thread

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I've just bought Championship Manager 2001/2 again. I had this from new back in the day, played it to death, then went years without it, playing other manager games on and off. But for me, this has always been the best mgmt game out there, so had to get it again! Ok, the squads are old and we're playing at the Withdean, but I can live with that.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Played my first season as Manager of Bristol City. I got promoted by finishing second behind Preston. I signed Chuba Akpom and Zach Clough on loan with 44 goals between them, now in pre season and debating who to bring in to strengthen the squad.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Random bounce I know, but does anyone know when the FFP period ends? 30th June perhaps? I'm playing as Metalist in Ukraine, where the season ends in May and starts again in July. Won the league last season but lost my Champions League place after failing FFP by £7 million even though we were projected to post a profit when the season ended, so it presumably came from the money I spanked straight after the season ended thinking it would count towards next seasons total.

Just won the league again and would rather keep my CL spot this season..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here