Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC Fans given banning order....................

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Post-Neighbours definitely. If I can pinpoint a moment in time then I'd go for 1995 just after the criminally under-rated 1994 album 'Kylie Minogue' - the first for her new label Deconstruction. 'Confide In Me' is a brilliant tune and she looked hot, hot, hot.

Neighbours hasn't been the same for me since Kate Ramsey was shot .:(

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Chck out your posting during the Russian events
i know what i posted, i asked for evidence of me being a self proclaimed hooligan,and you've failed (yet again) to provide any to back up your inane witterings.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Yep, the sort that has kept me out of trouble during nearly 50 years of watching The Albion and out of magistrates or criminal courts!
good for you mate , but to claim that you didnt think anybody outside of eastenders used the phrase ''grassed'' is extremely doubtful.

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Behave? Who are you, a schoolteacher? :)

Respect yes I stand by that, may have saved them and others from serious injury, what the hell were the French police doing letting a well organised Russian mob run around like they did?

Where were the police and stewards at the end of the England v Russia match in the stadium?
Respct because launching furniture at other human beings may have saved others from injury? Not sure that's much of an argument to be honest.

It does sound like Balkham and co have been a bit overly eager here and the club bans definitely seem OTT if they take into account only one side of the story, but I don't quite see why some people are being so vocal in their support, just seems to be mates who think fighting is ok rallying around.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
i know what i posted, i asked for evidence of me being a self proclaimed hooligan,and you've failed (yet again) to provide any to back up your inane witterings.

So you werent a hooligan? Change in tact from the previous bragging. And no, i'm not going to trawl through your postings to find them, i would probably going insane reading all of your rants

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I don't think anybody is questioning the violence of the organised Russians, however a small handful of people have received banning orders, maybe because they were filmed throwing furniture or other acts of violence. As you said a lot of people caught up in it and everyone has the right to defend themselves. As people have pointed out on here a quick look at their social media history and it doesn't help their case and maybe the police have enough intelligence on them to bring a case against them. I am not going to call them guilty or innocent as I was not there, so it's hard for anyone to defend them or trash them.

Trial by what you follow on Social media is interesting if nothing else. Whilst you can undoubtedly get an idea of someone's personality it's a bit unfair for people to judge that a banning is most definitely in order because they've liked a Facebook page about casuals or the like.

I follow Forest friends on my twitter account ffs.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Anyone lose a flag out there? Currently on tour in Russia now .

image.jpeg

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
So you werent a hooligan? Change in tact from the previous bragging. And no, i'm not going to trawl through your postings to find them, i would probably going insane reading all of your rants
where have i bragged about being a hooligan ??

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
So you weren't a hooligan?
ive posted on threads long before you ever joined this board about my involvement 34 years ago as a 16/17/18 yr old ,and i stated that even then it was more about the clothes and the day out with an odd punch up thrown in , NOWHERE have i ''bragged ' about being a hooligan.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
I feel for them. I am certainly no hooligan but could have easily been caught up in it all. We have all seen the shocking videos of the Russian thugs.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Trial by what you follow on Social media is interesting if nothing else. Whilst you can undoubtedly get an idea of someone's personality it's a bit unfair for people to judge that a banning is most definitely in order because they've liked a Facebook page about casuals or the like.

I follow Forest friends on my twitter account ffs.

Did not say that, i am not pleading their case one way or another. The police are the ones who built the case against them. You seem to want to defend them without knowing any facts apart from a few friends who told you what is was like over there. Nobody is denying that a vast amount of trouble was caused by Russian gangs, however some trouble was also caused by some English fans and neither of us know what these 5 were involved in. So excuse me if I don't just blindly defend or judge them without knowing any facts.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I don't think anybody is questioning the violence of the organised Russians, however a small handful of people have received banning orders, maybe because they were filmed throwing furniture or other acts of violence. As you said a lot of people caught up in it and everyone has the right to defend themselves. As people have pointed out on here a quick look at their social media history and it doesn't help their case and maybe the police have enough intelligence on them to bring a case against them. I am not going to call them guilty or innocent as I was not there, so it's hard for anyone to defend them or trash them.
:thumbsup: to the last sentance

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here