Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our forum standards?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I'm disappointed that not ONE of NSC's finest has asked me how my dislocated finger is after being set upon by the nazi fluorescents at the East Stand Disco:rock::rave:
This happened five minutes after giving the Large One a very sweaty :ohmy:man-hug :eek
I'm now all over YouTube doing the conga:cool:
Unfortunately the :tosser: that came up behind me isn't on camera otherwise I'd be consulting the local mafia:guns:

Left at around 18:45 so must have missed it

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Well, now that I have my PM from Bozza and infraction warning as a result of this thread will Hugh'sDad please answer my original question re: the cat.

Infraction warning? You must be popular.
What the **** have you got to do to get an actual infraction?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I think your lads may have a point...

.there's no point trying to reason with the half- wits who are baiting you today.
Give yourself a break.

If BG didn't keep posting on this thread no one would be baiting him.
He has left himself wide open for some stick, a bit like you did starting this thread.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have apologised previously and explained that I missed the word NOT in error, what more could I have done?
1) You didn't apologise in the thread (you said something like 'I'm sorry you made me angry' or some other lame shit). If you have apologised since then, please post a link and I will apologise to you.
2) Pretending that you missed the word NOT is absolute BS and means you're not taking responsibility for your actions. Fisrtly, the sentence "It works, so dont knock the Daily Mail if that is your attitude I hope you DO NOT become a victim of either a burglar or even a paedo for a child." makes no sense at all - 'if that's your attitude', ie, I don't like your attitude, would not be followed by something nice, as that's not how we speak. No one would say 'if you're going to be a **** I hope you do not have anything bad happen to you. It's nonsense and you are bullsh*tting. Secondly, as Goldstone has pointed out, you would have said 'oops, my bad, I meant to say 'not'. How would it make sense for you to say it was inappropriate and posted in anger if you had meant to say 'not'?

If you think it's ok to say what you said, then you are in a different place to 99% of the people on here, and this won't change.
If you think it's not ok to say what you did, then just apologise for saying it, and that will be the end of it.
But if you don't apologise (or you say you're sorry we're won't accept your previous words or some other BS), or if you now pretend you meant to say 'not', then of course this won't be dropped. We'll be reminding you about it every time the topic of forum etiquette is raised.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
1) You didn't apologise in the thread (you said something like 'I'm sorry you made me angry' or some other lame shit). If you have apologised since then, please post a link and I will apologise to you.
2) Pretending that you missed the word NOT is absolute BS and means you're not taking responsibility for your actions. Fisrtly, the sentence "It works, so dont knock the Daily Mail if that is your attitude I hope you DO NOT become a victim of either a burglar or even a paedo for a child." makes no sense at all - 'if that's your attitude', ie, I don't like your attitude, would not be followed by something nice, as that's not how we speak. No one would say 'if you're going to be a **** I hope you do not have anything bad happen to you. It's nonsense and you are bullsh*tting. Secondly, as Goldstone has pointed out, you would have said 'oops, my bad, I meant to say 'not'. How would it make sense for you to say it was inappropriate and posted in anger if you had meant to say 'not'?

If you think it's ok to say what you said, then you are in a different place to 99% of the people on here, and this won't change.
If you think it's not ok to say what you did, then just apologise for saying it, and that will be the end of it.
But if you don't apologise (or you say you're sorry we're won't accept your previous words or some other BS), or if you now pretend you meant to say 'not', then of course this won't be dropped. We'll be reminding you about it every time the topic of forum etiquette is raised.

I apologise most profusely what I posted was out of order.and does not show my true feelings and was not intended to offend anybody.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Happy Easter everyone!

Seconded ...i've had a lovely day and just signed in for some entertainment...nice thread :D

I should add i came home to a chocolate easter bunny together with a note saying thank you for trimming her bush from the lady 2 doors along :moo:

Last edited:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Infraction warning? You must be popular.
What the **** have you got to do to get an actual infraction?

Be me and have the AUDACITY to post a link to a YOUTUBE video. Yeh because Google is going to HATE that arnt they. #:facepalm:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Is this an acceptable level of "ribaldly, on this forum, as posited by bombardier botty?
Am I alone in finding no Mod intervention remarkable?

"Did a cat fu ck you up the arse when you were a small child or something Hugh'sDad?"

Having just read about half this thread, seen some idiotic posts by you on this thread and examples from other posters of your posts in the past I's suggest you either sober up and post an apology or just f**k off.

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
Having just read about half this thread, seen some idiotic posts by you on this thread and examples from other posters of your posts in the past I's suggest you either sober up and post an apology or just f**k off.
Says who, you tnuc?
And don't pretend WE don't have a shared ' example', you Ravi Shankar

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here