Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Malaysian airline crash

Flex Your Head

Seems that everyone is very sure that this was down to Russia.

I know we should fully expect Russia to lie, but I hope everyone realizes that we are just as likely to lie too.

I am 100% certain that if the UK or the US received good quality evidence that this was the fault of Ukraine they would bury it. & if they received poor quality evidence it was Russia, they wouldn't hesitate to use it.

Just saying, for balance.
I don't doubt any of that. But I'm pretty bloody certain that the plane was hit by a missile, be it Ukranian, Russian, or rebel. A lot of the CT sites are already claiming the wreckage to be 'planted'.

I quite like this from here - http://www.boston.com/news/world/eu...ines-flight/Vga8tXxgp0g9z4t4OtctYL/story.html

OK. How about the odds of a government/secret illuminati society completely fabricating an entire plane crash instead of just shooting one down?

3. Because the number 7 was involved, so was the Illuminati (also possibly aliens):

The human mind is programmed to find patterns in the world, but conspiracy theorists can often take this tendency to the next level. In this particular incident, many have seized on the date and flight’s relation to the number 7 (every conspirators’ favorite number).

“I followed the previous Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 (exhaustively) and concluded that it must’ve been aliens; one of the first conspiracy theories to surface, and until we hear otherwise I’m sticking with it,” a writer with IlluminatiWatcher.com writes. “In that MH370 conspiracy theories post I referenced the fact that the alleged Illuminati might have been involved due to the number 777 being tied in. You’ll notice that this MH17 was also a Boeing 777.”

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
Disgusting duplicity from the Russians and their friends. To claim that Ukraine shot the plane down is pretty farcical. The seperatists cannot field airpower, so the Ukrainians would not need to deploy or expect to use their AA assets. The only possible exception would be if the Russians provided said airpower, proving their involvement once and for all.

Also noticed that Putin wants an 'unbiased' investigation, ie. one that doesn't put the blame at his door.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Disgusting duplicity from the Russians and their friends. To claim that Ukraine shot the plane down is pretty farcical. The seperatists cannot field airpower, so the Ukrainians would not need to deploy or expect to use their AA assets. The only possible exception would be if the Russians provided said airpower, proving their involvement once and for all.

Also noticed that Putin wants an 'unbiased' investigation, ie. one that doesn't put the blame at his door.

Apparently we don't need an investigation anyway, you figured it all out.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

And that is why [allegedly] Russia has taken the aircraft black box away to be ammended, er I mean analysed in Moscow.

But, he'll just you know.... take that black box for now....

IIRC, the black boxes should only be opened by Boeing, so if they have been opened then someone is trying to hide something.

Or I may have watched too many Air Crash Investigations on Sky.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I see the Ukranians have got previous in shooting down a passenger jet.

Attachments

• ukrussia.png
    ukrussia.png
    129.5 KB · Views: 207

albionite

May 20, 2009
The politicians want an investigation to confirm what the rest of us can suss out with the bare minimum of common sense. It really isn't rocket science.

Sorry how do you work this out, are you in the area, did you witness it? All you know about this subject is what the media tells you.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
IIRC, the black boxes should only be opened by Boeing, so if they have been opened then someone is trying to hide something.

Or I may have watched too many Air Crash Investigations on Sky.

I think that I read somewhere it's Malaysia's, first then Ukraine, then Boeing, then Rolls Royce. Then after that any country with passengers on board are able to observe the investigation or something like that.

The Russians will hand over the black box after getting/doctoring the data, then claim that they're being wonderful human beings by doing so.

The 'Rebels' have apparently now confirmed they do have the BUK missiles, same missile that brought down the plane, several journalists reporting it, should have sources soon.

Does anyone really know yet what sort of missile brought it down?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Sorry how do you work this out, are you in the area, did you witness it? All you know about this subject is what the media tells you.

This is just my opinion, but to my mind, everything points towards it being an accident caused by the rebels aiming at what they thought was a different plane. The leaked phone call I posted above and much of the other information we're getting all have to be taken with a pinch of salt, it could well be faked. But I don't think it is.

The fact that the rebels posted on their own social media, bragging about shooting down a plane, then realised what they'd done and removed the post 30 minutes later is more than a bit suspicious don't you think?

edit: spelling!

The Ukrainian military have confirmed they did not have any missiles within the range able to bring the plane down yesterday

Well they would say that wouldn't they.

I'm pretty sure, 99% sure, it was the Rebels, but I certainly aint going to believe anything either side says in the next few days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here