Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solly March - Southampton

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Never done this before but another ST holder Brighton fan living in Plymouth text me tonight saying March off to Southampton on Monday for 6 million said a very reliable source, I know this guy and have travelled with him to games on several occasions he is not the type to make this sort of thing up.
Just passing it on.
I have not looked at all previous pages.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Never done this before but another ST holder Brighton fan living in Plymouth text me tonight saying March off to Southampton on Monday for 6 million said a very reliable source, I know this guy and have travelled with him to games on several occasions he is not the type to make this sort of thing up.
Just passing it on.

Would take 6m for him in a heartbeat...however lots of other people on here with "good sources" (his family) say he is going nowhere!

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
Just passing it on.

not trying to be picky but does you going to a game with him make him reliable? i sometimes go with my 4 year old cousin and he thinks ulloa is gonna resign :shrug:

note: that was being rather picky in hindsight :lolol:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Just passing it on.

6m would be a ridiculous amount of money for Solly March, so it's most likely a load of bollocks.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Just passing it on.

£6M! If this is true football has gone totally bonkers.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just passing it on.

Not happening.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I now have a nasty feeling he was on the wind up after all thats gone on this week and I have fallen for it.
But he really is not that type of person.
But his sauce could be total bo***ck* though.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
Actually the club do need these fans :)

Exactly, we pay the players ****ing wages.
Brighton are quickly becoming a laughing stock and rightly so, absolute joke at the moment the way this club is being run.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I now have a nasty feeling he was on the wind up after all thats gone on this week and I have fallen for it.

I think he probably is. Solly March is a promising young player, but has made no real impression at Championship level. Certainly nothing to warrant a premier league club offering 6m.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
People have gone insane on here.
1) There is not the slightest semblance of any hint of this being true.
2) £6 million quid? What are you all ****ing on??

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
£6M! If this is true football has gone totally bonkers.

:lolol: That sum matches the figure I suggested in a tweet yesterday that the club would hypothetically accept if a bid did materialise from a Premier League club.

Bob Taylor [MENTION=11930]bob[/MENTION]Taylor19 · Aug 14
@LetsTalkBHAFC Hypothetically will the club turn down a £6M bid if a Premier League side are interested ? #bhafc

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Don't worry fella. I know you are not one of the usual goons to make crap up. I've fallen for rubbish before, it happens.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
It's a sterile no fun atmosphere at Brighton , no Gullys Girls, no half time entertainment of any kind, even a bit of music when a goal is scored might liven it up and I'm not a great fan of ths at all.
Promise the punters everything, get in another manager with literally zero managerial experience and no experience managing in English football at all. get them through the gates at all costs commit daylight robbery with extortionate prices for everything, let the stewards get as heavy handed as they want etc etc it's a ****ing joke.
The atmosphere last week V Wednesday was absolutely shocking, shocking !
So quiet, so sterile utter shit because no one knows what the hell is going on as they are effectively lying to us at every opportunity.
What's the point of a beautiful new stadium and the best training facilities in the land ( that won't start working for the club bringing youth through for at least 5-7 years) when you sell all your best players racking up nearly £18 million in transfer money after 3 seasons and spending in comparison what amounts to squat.
Bringing in shit freebies and loan players who can't make it into a starting eleven in league 1.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
People have gone insane on here.
1) There is not the slightest semblance of any hint of this being true.
2) £6 million quid? What are you all ****ing on??

I knew I should not have said anything.
The guy who text me is probably looking at this and laughing his nuts off.
He will never service my alarm again.
Oh well gives us all something to talk about.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It's a sterile no fun atmosphere at Brighton , no Gullys Girls, no half time entertainment of any kind, even a bit of music when a goal is scored might liven it up and I'm not a great fan of ths at all.
Promise the punters everything, get in another manager with literally zero managerial experience and no experience managing in English football at all. get them through the gates at all costs commit daylight robbery with extortionate prices for everything, let the stewards get as heavy handed as they want etc etc it's a ****ing joke.
The atmosphere last week V Wednesday was absolutely shocking, shocking !
So quiet, so sterile utter shit because no one knows what the hell is going on as they are effectively lying to us at every opportunity.
What's the point of a beautiful new stadium and the best training facilities in the land ( that won't start working for the club bringing youth through for at least 5-7 years) when you sell all your best players racking up nearly £18 million in transfer money after 3 seasons and spending in comparison what amounts to squat.
Bringing in shit freebies and loan players who can't make it into a starting eleven in league 1.
Is this a wind-up?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here