Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The students are at it again after the Queen's Speech

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I never had time to go on demos because i was on site through the student holidays........working.

Did you not take any holidays?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
All this conversation about degrees and not needing them for bricklaying. No you don't but I have a city and guilds qualification in bricklaying and took 4 years to achieve. Which to some extent is a degree in bricklaying.

Did you have to do a foundation course?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Actually very few, Christmas the sites close down. Last summer holiday i had was in 2011.

I'll organise a protest at Christmas time so you can make it. No need to thank me.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
German humour, never quite as good as the Uk, probably goes down a storm in Munich though.

No offence but the day we start taking your sense of humour as a yardstick is the day Love Thy Neighbour gets a reboot.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
No offence but the day we start taking your sense of humour as a yardstick is the day Love Thy Neighbour gets a reboot.

You probably still harp on about Ben Elton,you know the one his jokes centred around Thatch and how all the ills of the world were her fault. Doing it in a very loud self righteous manner.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You probably still harp on about Ben Elton,you know the one his jokes centred around Thatch and how all the ills of the world were her fault. Doing it in a very loud self righteous manner.

I probably don't.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yeah, of course you did.

Obviously I didn't you ****tard. A mistake. Of course that makes all your arguments good and all mine bad. Jesus Christ you lot really are thick.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Oh, Ben Elton, I thought you were talking about me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here