Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last couple of blocks for Wednesday away (Friday), selling fast.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
I went to both games against Weds this year and they looked like they played for a draw in both. Good honest team, physical and will be a good test. Think we are better than them with a full team as we have a load more points than them, but will be no push overs. Think Hughton will play a bit cautious away and go for it at home. Think with Stephens we will win, without, very close. Should be a good couple of games, with 2 different style of teams.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Confirmed now that Wednesday fans will be in the lower tier.

They've also sold out their allocation or Monday

CarlosTheOwl

May 7, 2016
I think he'll want to be keep it tight, as I think he is cautious by nature. 4-5-1 wouldn't surprise me, but a lot depends on whether Stephens is available.

The thing that worries me is that you appeared quite physical and direct, which I think could be our undoing.

Second leg, will be score dependant, but I don't envisage us going for it until the second half.

Regardless of our approach both teams will get chances it's whether we can finish ours.

Makes sense, if we were away first leg we'd go 442 but with a pressing game and get men behind the ball.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
If you can only go with what you've seen at the AMEX then fair enough but this season we've played some cracking football. Our manager did adopt different tactics against the better teams as he found out that we were far too open at the start of the season e.g losing 3-1 to both Middlesbrough and Burnley. Utimately it's served us well because it got us to where we need to be.

FWIW, I thought you were mightily impressive at The Amex, and did a professional job. You were extremely negative in the first 20 minutes, quietened the crowd down, and very slowly began to be a little more adventurous. By the time of the second half, you were well in the game, and probably had the better of the chances. We weren't much cop that day, although I'm pretty sure we were without Kayal.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
The record in the all seater must be close to the 39800 capacity. Against Wycombe in 2012 we got 38,062 for example. Can't see more than 34,000 on Friday due to the segregation requirements.

Shame I can't be there. Have visited before and despite its cavernous size it's quite the old school experience.

Good luck, but hope we win clearly.

mxs_harrow

Jan 20, 2009
HA5
Will try and get a ticket somehow as will be working in Sheffield Thursday and Friday, after enduring a similar experience working in Hull Tuesday and Wednesday..... Hull doesn't seem too bad, but night hasn't fallen yet

Jellybean

Sep 6, 2012
No just curios, and its worth a bit of banter before the game, I know you barely took any to Forest either, don't travel too well if you have to go further than MK (special offer)

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
No just curios, and its worth a bit of banter before the game, I know you barely took any to Forest either, don't travel too well if you have to go further than MK (special offer)

How many should we take 190 miles on a Monday night for a TV game?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Not on general sale until thursday for non season ticket holders ,non season ticket posh people can go online from 2pm on wednesday so fingers crossed there will be a few left for the whole band to travel .

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

Hey...How are your home attendances? MASSIVE?

Jellybean

Sep 6, 2012
This is about Friday. 2000 Wednesday already sold for a Monday night game on TV - Maybe you lot could send some more to us, we would certainly shift them, that's what happens when you are Massive:)

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I don't get that - you are at home on Monday, this is about Friday. 2000 Wednesday already sold for a Monday night game on TV - Maybe you lot could send some more to us, we would certainly shift them, that's what happens when you are Massive:)

How are your home attendances?

Jellybean

Sep 6, 2012
Are you one of the 5K fans who used to go to Withdean, or a Spurs/Liverpool/Man U fan who has started going since the Amex?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
This is about Friday. 2000 Wednesday already sold for a Monday night game on TV - Maybe you lot could send some more to us, we would certainly shift them, that's what happens when you are Massive:)
Won't be anymore spare for you on Monday.

They are still giving season ticket holders first option on their seats until tomorrow morning. Should be a total sell out by Thursday, no more for Wednesday will be available.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here