Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Derby home crowd/tickets sold/seats remaining thread [Merged]

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I don't know why you bought when you did - it was clear there was going to be a load released sooner rather than later.

Assumed most Season Ticket holders would buy their tickets and that when the club said any unsold would go on general sale at 2pm that meant 2pm not 8pm! There were hardly any tickets showing so thought I better get in quick. Come 8pm Literally THOUSANDS of STH haven't purchased by the look of things, that's pretty shocking.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
22,000 tickets sold as of 1.30pm today. Plus the Derby allocation means we're now at around 25,000. Not bad considering there's 3 days of selling to go.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
22,000 tickets sold as of 1.30pm today. Plus the Derby allocation means we're now at around 25,000. Not bad considering there's 3 days of selling to go.

....or 22,000 tickets sold including the away fans.

That's 8,000 to sell in 3 days!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

This .....also some fans returning to work tomorrow and trying to wangle a few hours off work on Thursday before they can book tickets.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Assumed most Season Ticket holders would buy their tickets and that when the club said any unsold would go on general sale at 2pm that meant 2pm not 8pm! There were hardly any tickets showing so thought I better get in quick. Come 8pm Literally THOUSANDS of STH haven't purchased by the look of things, that's pretty shocking.

Fair enough. The 2pm got shifted to 7pm during the day and it then seemed to take a while for those seats to then be available to site visitors. You've been a tad unlucky there.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Loads on sale now

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Not that shocking in my view as the game is on a school night and on TV.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm trusting that [MENTION=15277]kingcole[/MENTION] is, right now, totting up every single seat showing as available so we can have a completely accurate picture of what is left.

My guess would be that c22,000 have sold in all home areas, including 1901ers. This is not far short of the c23,000 ST holders we have. Derby tickets and those reserved for segregation would be c3,000, meaning we have c5,000 to shift. We sold c6,000 today. The remainder will sell quickly enough.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Does this '22,000 sold' figure include 1901 ( as they don't actually need to be 'sold' ) ? ???

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
To be fair I'm a season ticket holder who hasn't bought a ticket yet. I'm buying mine tomorrow lunch time. I don't care where I sit, if my seat is still available I will have it. If not then I will sit somewhere else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here