Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

trio expected to sign

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Never gonna happen indeed, 4M bid from Sporting was rejected. Groningen wants 8M.
Can't see Groningen now accept a 2,5M bid...

When was this? Seems Groningen's January prices are steeper than their Summer prices.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Cameron Jerome
Never played lower than Championship to Wiki
He was in the youth team at Grimsby Town :lolol: They got rid of him because he was a "bad boy" and disruptive.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He was hardly bad in the championship. Scored 9 I think for Bristol City in the season they went down, and they were awful, he had no service whatsoever. He also scored 5 in his first 6 starts for West Ham and only left them because of injury and their promotion to the prem. I think he'd be a great signing.

Fair enough. Hope I'm wrong but I don't think he has enough presence.

All opinions

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
If he 'has something' he has yet to prove it at a higher level, and certainly didn't achieve at West ham.

According to a Hammers supporting mate, he didn't get much of a chance - had a good run in the side and went on a little scoring spree, but then got injured and West Ham signed more strikers so he left.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
More hints about Clayton. Sky Sports journo Graeme Bailey. (He writes a lot of transfer stories on skysports.com )
As his profile states ..he's also a "proud Boro fan" who were also targeting Clayton . Unlikely to tweet this without a respected source.

"Brighton are set to win the battle for Huddersfield midfielder Adam Clayton."

[tweet]495618315390582784[/tweet]

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
and this wag has replied to his tweet saying 1 week to go with this...

[tweet]495624666359529472[/tweet]

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
A mate of mine used to live in Huddersfield. He moved down to Sussex.

I'm using this as a good sign, however irrelevant it is.

Midfield Minton

Dec 18, 2013
and this wag has replied to his tweet saying 1 week to go with this...

[tweet]495624666359529472[/tweet]

I'll edit that tweet
image.jpg

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
He was hardly bad in the championship. Scored 9 I think for Bristol City in the season they went down, and they were awful, he had no service whatsoever. He also scored 5 in his first 6 starts for West Ham and only left them because of injury and their promotion to the prem. I think he'd be a great signing.

According to City fans, he misses loads.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Only 1 year then he can leave for nothing

Yes of course he can, but then he will have a multitude of teams to sell himself to not just us. And nowhere near for nothing , sadly players signing on fees are now often as much as transfer fees, just a different beneficiary. However, if we buy him now for however much then we've got him for as long as. All in all next year we probably wouldn't get him, but we can't wait a year .... can we ? :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here