Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar Pistorius

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The first bullet went though her hip and shattered it, I presume she would have screamed.
Nope, she didn't want to cause a fuss.
The second bullet missed but ricocheted and bruised her back.
A minor irritation.
Whilst falling back and now sitting on a magazine rack next to the toilet, she then lifted her arms and put her hands on her head to protect herself, the third bullet went through her shoulder, exited and left marks on her chest.
Ok, that really hurt a lot, but she managed to hold it together and not reveal her identity.
The fourth bullet left a mark on her left hand, which was covering her head, was the fatal shot with two exit wounds.
The judges must just want to call a stop to this farce, and put him away already.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Court adjourned for day. They have started going through cell phone conversations. Interestingly:

- there is one conversation that appears to back up what his mate was saying regarding the discharge of the firearm in the restaurant (ie, Oscar asked him to take the blame)
- 90% of the messages between the 2 are normal, loving ones.
- there are some from Reeva where she is saying that she has never been a stripper or a "ho"
- there is one where she says that she is sometimes scared by him and is unhappy and sad.
- others give the impression that Oscar was jealous of her talking/flirting with other men and that he was rather controlling about how she acted (there is some criticism of her smoking weed, but not sure if that is referring to then or in the past).
- they also give the impression that he was jealous of previous relationships she had had (she says that he was critical of her past relationships, even though he had dated loads of other people too)
- they also suggest that he was prone to throwing very public tantrums.

More tomorrow, but some stuff there that is beginning to give a different impression of him and their relationship.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
More tomorrow, but some stuff there that is beginning to give a different impression of him and their relationship.
My impression was that he got in a rage and murdered his girlfriend. How do those text give a different impression?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
My impression was that he got in a rage and murdered his girlfriend. How do those text give a different impression?

They don't. But the main assumption by many here was that they enjoyed a loving relationship and from that they get the "oh what a dreadful accident" story. This is the first time in court that we have heard that their relationship may not have been what it appeared to be to many (that painted in the Hello magazine type press, for example).
As some journalists are saying, this is the closest we are going to get to Reeva giving testimony and it is not pretty.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
M'lady would save some heartbreak and a lot of money to call a halt to this farce. Lock the creepy git up and throw away the key.
Does he imagine there could be anyone on the planet that could believe his ridiculous story. :glare:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
M'lady would save some heartbreak and a lot of money to call a halt to this farce. Lock the creepy git up and throw away the key.
Does he imagine there could be anyone on the planet that could believe his ridiculous story. :glare:
Weird thing is, you could have said the same about OJ and whacko.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Court adjourned for day. They have started going through cell phone conversations. Interestingly:

- there is one conversation that appears to back up what his mate was saying regarding the discharge of the firearm in the restaurant (ie, Oscar asked him to take the blame)
- 90% of the messages between the 2 are normal, loving ones.
- there are some from Reeva where she is saying that she has never been a stripper or a "ho"
- there is one where she says that she is sometimes scared by him and is unhappy and sad.
- others give the impression that Oscar was jealous of her talking/flirting with other men and that he was rather controlling about how she acted (there is some criticism of her smoking weed, but not sure if that is referring to then or in the past).
- they also give the impression that he was jealous of previous relationships she had had (she says that he was critical of her past relationships, even though he had dated loads of other people too)
- they also suggest that he was prone to throwing very public tantrums.

He's guilty. Should end the trial now and take him outside and shoot him.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007

His defence team are reported to be earning R100,000 a day. He has put that house up for sale to pay the legal bills - don't think I would like to live there somehow.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Interesting stuff. Why don't they have juries in South Africa? My assumption would be that the legacy of racial politics there might make them difficult but that might be unfair.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
His defence team are reported to be earning R100,000 a day. He has put that house up for sale to pay the legal bills - don't think I would like to live there somehow.

Couldn't imagine anyone wanting to buy it either, they should fit it out with bars and lock him up there where Reeva was murdered, just to haunt him whilst serving his time.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
They were abolished in 1969 and have never been bought back. The argument is that SA society is still too unequal to make them fair.

KZNSeagull, you have shocked me there (and you a man of letters, too). You don't moonlight for the Argus, do you? :nono:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Sounds a lot but translates to about £5.5k a day.

With no attempt to circumnavigate the sweary filter....

You are a ****ing ****. A complete ****tard. I sincerely hope you ****ing drown in a huge vat of liquid shit. **** **** bollocks piss ****.

You think he is innocent then?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
With no attempt to circumnavigate the sweary filter....

You are a ****ing ****. A complete ****tard. I sincerely hope you ****ing drown in a huge vat of liquid shit. **** **** bollocks piss ****.

Bollocks and piss are obviously okay then in terms of the swear filter. What about crap, *******, wanker, ****, ********, **** then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here