Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

veuve

Jun 27, 2015
We have missed out in the past by not strengthening in the January window, surely we wont do it again, especially as another striker is all we need.

We missed out last year by not getting murray in,leo is the man ,he wants to come back get him now.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
1 or 2 strikers out.

Pretty much need another in before Tuesday.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Just hope the ref books Hutchinson early enough to ensure he is ineffective.

Not quite early enough as it turned out but didn't matter ultimately. Had Solly been injured however........... For a man that thought his career was over through injury some years ago Hutchinson appears to lack self control.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Not quite early enough as it turned out but didn't matter ultimately. Had Solly been injured however........... For a man that thought his career was over through injury some years ago Hutchinson appears to lack self control.

He was very lucky to get away with a second yellow yesterday. That was as obvious a red card as you'll see. Horrible lunge

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
We missed out last year by not getting murray in,leo is the man ,he wants to come back get him now.

We saw last night exactly why Leo is not the man. Both Murray and Hemed play much better with a Baldock type striker. We need an alternative to him, not another target man.

I would love Leo back at some point but he is not the right man for us now.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
9 days to go including today.

Not convinced we'll see anyone in before Cardiff but we can live in hope.

???

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
9 days to go including today.

Not convinced we'll see anyone in before Cardiff but we can live in hope.

???

I tend to agree but if Murrays appeal is thrown out today CH has time to sign a loan to play tomorrow if he wishes as presumably he would have lined one up as a possibility, if that is the route he wishes to take.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Nothing going to happen before the last few days now. Looks to me like it'll be a loan and if it is then the other club will want to hang on to the last minute in case something happens to their strikers. My gut feeling is Loftus Cheek, talk of it earlier in the window but if you are Chelsea you would hang on until the end of the month surely.

Would've thought if it was a perm signing things would be moving by now as the selling club would want a replacement?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Was told about this loan 37 days ago but didn't want to spoil the SOPRISE #SheeboITK #WhereIsBradders #GetThisThreadBackOnTrack

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Was told about this loan 37 days ago but didn't want to spoil the SOPRISE #SheeboITK #WhereIsBradders #GetThisThreadBackOnTrack

Easy to say after the event it is like the the man saying I was tipped the Derby winner 6 weeks ago, after the race has run. But full marks to you if that was so for keeping it quiet.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Easy to say after the event it is like the the man saying I was tipped the Derby winner 6 weeks ago, after the race has run. But full marks to you if that was so for keeping it quiet.
He's joking.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

He's joking.

:ffsparr: Trugaaar is so STOOPID :facepalm: #mumstheword #sheeboitk

Striker to follow before deadline day BG - I know the name but cannot reveal until after he's SINGED ;) #keepthisfredproper

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here