Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Official Match Thread England v Italy ***

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I feel a bit bad that I punched the air when I realised it was a staff member and not a player that was injured

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
What's going on on the sideline? (I have the volume down so I don't have to listen to the nonsense commentators) It seemed rather dramatic with so many people there, then as the camera panned around it seemed like a foot injury that didn't necessitate so many attendants.

Apparently suspected broken ankle!

longmanofwilmington

Apr 25, 2014
Phil Neville is terrible but we've been pretty good so far. Not enough closing down and Rooney has been a passenger for 44 mins but for the one he wasn't he was amazing!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
well that was alright wasnt it? surpised how positive Italy are, not the old side pass of the past. Ballotelli hasnt had a sniff of anything, Pirlo subdued, we've created at least half a dozen decent chances to their 2 or 3.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I'm not a fan of Rooney, but he hasn't played badly so far.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Italy are the better side no question .... Fair play for giving it a go but we are not good enough at the moment

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Good first half, liking the pace up front and thought we controlled the game for long periods. They do always have something in the locker though, as they proved.

Agree about wellbeck, causing them loads of problems

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here