Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Did the big bad eu steal your space bar!?

A bar especially for you.:kiss:

plukes.png

Jan 30, 2008
Back to trying to blame everyone else for the clusterf*** you've got us into again?

This was exactly what you voted for.

Don't look to me for excuses, this is completely down to you and your fellow Brexiteers complete incompetence :shrug:I
No one's looking for excuses , those that voted leave are looking for a clean break from the EU, who's made it complicated ??

regards
DR

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
All you lot have left is deflection.

You do know that as things stand we're leaving yes ? No FoM, no SM and no CU. You're posting as though everything has been reversed :facepalm:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
We are leaving? All I "knoe[sic]" is that you lot have no idea how to leave. Even if you somehow manage it we will return and history will reveal you to be wrong.

Oh look at you - complain when someone picks you up for a typo and then try to make it look like I've made a typo I've not corrected. Still leaving petal. Enjoy your lack of FoM #snigger

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Back to trying to blame everyone else for the clusterf*** you've got us into again?

This was exactly what you voted for.

Don't look to me for excuses, this is completely down to you and your fellow Brexiteers complete incompetence :shrug:I

Who's blaming you watford. I said you're doing your best to make sure it doesn't happen. Read it!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Who's blaming you watford. I said you're doing your best to make sure it doesn't happen. Read it!

I'm not doing anything to ensure anything. I'm not protesting, getting upset or asking for a second vote.

I'm just watching you and your friends f*** this whole thing up, somewhat bemused.

And pointing out what I think will happen. They're observations, nothing more :lolol:

You obviously disagree, so what year do you think you will get your 'no deal'?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here