Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Moan About The Ticketing System Thread............

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
Friends and family had disappeared despite it being there a week or so ago. But I don't see why people are saying they need to get on the phone to sort it out. You just add them back on and if someone like me who can't navigate their way round the simplest of websites can do it then surely others can.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Friends and family had disappeared despite it being there a week or so ago. But I don't see why people are saying they need to get on the phone to sort it out. You just add them back on and if someone like me who can't navigate their way round the simplest of websites can do it then surely others can.

No issue for me as I had the details BUT some people were buying for friends and family (who had the correct number of points) but didn't have fan numbers/post codes handy - do you know the fan numbers of all of your friends

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

But why the hell should we need to add F&F back?

I had a list of 20-30 F&F that, at various times, I've wanted to buy tickets for. I don't have all their details to hand - I dispensed of them once I'd added them to a system that I assumed would store them for future use.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Sent club an email about my woes. They replied straight away on Sunday and by 9.03 this morning I had an email confirming it was all sorted. V. impressed.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sent club an email about my woes. They replied straight away on Sunday and by 9.03 this morning I had an email confirming it was all sorted. V. impressed.

Diid all your F&F re-appear after the email?

You'd hope there would be some sort of recognition and/or remedial action of the wider problem.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I think the problem with F&F is that STHs can't buy additional seats for F&F until Thursday 2pm - or have i read the conditions incorrectly?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
But I still had my most recent 2 F&F showing, but everyone else had disappeared

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Similar here. Someone I added about 10 days ago is there. Everyone else who has been there for months to years has gone.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

My F&F are all there... but not the Uni car parking option that the email suggests should be there for people with season car park passes...

Did you email supporter.services@bhafc.co.uk or is there a better option?

Apr 12, 2011
Similar here. Someone I added about 10 days ago is there. Everyone else who has been there for months to years has gone.
Hope they sort it. Real pain to go round asking people for their Fan No and postcode all over

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
My F&F are all there... but not the Uni car parking option that the email suggests should be there for people with season car park passes...

Did you email supporter.services@bhafc.co.uk or is there a better option?

Just popped this on the other thread but..All sorted for university parking via the phone. Just call normal ticket line and then go for option 6 (other bookings) - wait wasn't more than 5 mins. You will need your reg number.

warlingham seagull

Jul 28, 2004
Warlingham
As Deadly says - press option 6 once you are through - don't wait for all the blurb. Got straight through and also got my match tickets and son's at the same time. It was two separate transactions though

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
As Deadly says - press option 6 once you are through - don't wait for all the blurb. Got straight through and also got my match tickets and son's at the same time. It was two separate transactions though

Same for me - almost no wait time. But, I'm disappointed at having to pay for parking in the uni particularly as we didn't have access for two games earlier in the season. And I'd guess it could be quite slow getting in if reg numbers are being checked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here