Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If It Comes To It, Who Would Be Your Dream Goal Winner???

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Elvis Manu.

Much as it would be hilarious, I can't imagine what catastrophe would have had to have befallen the squad in order for him to be a part of it, so I'm hoping that dream is yours and Elvis's alone.

Virmin

Jan 31, 2016
Skalak smashing it from thirty yards, hitting the crossbar and rebounding off Kostantopolis arse into the net 😎

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
If not Bobby, how about KLL ? I imagine the backflips would go on for ages

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Rhodes og 90+5 mins

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Gary Hart watching from the stands catches a desperate Boro clearance from yet another Albion corner. He chucks it to Zamora who is sitting with the squad. Bobby nods it on to Calde who does some keeps uppy before lobbing it to Bruno for the throw in. Bruno zings it down the wing for the miraculously fit again Solly March to whip in the perfect cross. Greer (as above just on for Dunk) meets it perfectly, his bullet header crashing into the back of the Boro net. There's no time for more, the whistle goes. The Seagulls have done it, risen Phoenix-like, against all odds, from the Hereford Archerite Belottified ashes to the top of the tree once more. Adam el Abd, Peter Ward, John Crumplin, Kerry Mayo and Gully's Girls invade the pitch to join the celebrations.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Although frankly it could bounce around the area and deflect of the Ref's backside and in as long as it gains us promotion!

Can you imagine the furore if that did happen? Boro would still be complaining about it 40 years later

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well as I went for Dunk initially :facepalm:, I'm obviously going to have to change my vote.

Say it's level with the game entering the last minute of added time. Albion win a corner. It's every man for himself.

You all know who this calls for...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Well as I went for Dunk initially :facepalm:, I'm obviously going to have to change my vote.

Say it's level with the game entering the last minute of added time. Albion win a corner. It's every man for himself.

You all know who this calls for...

Our wrecking ball?

[tweet]727207422989848577[/tweet]

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Our wrecking ball?

[tweet]727207422989848577[/tweet]

:thumbsup:

I know sod all about betting.

Will a bookie give you odds on Stockdale scoring, or scoring the winner, or the last goal, however they do it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here