Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely palace can't...

The standard of Nigel on here has certainly shot up since Palace started losing every week. Lovely to see.

Gone are tedious, smug bellends Dougie, and SE20* along with tiresome full kit wànker, Little Al, and in come Swillis and some bloke whose posts are relatively insignificant. (I've always been farly neutral towards Del Fenner and Littlehampton Eagle)

*this utter cock was back at his usual smug best (worst) after my prayers for Sunderland/Newcastle/Norwich wins went unanswered but is happily (and predictably) nowhere to be seen after the latest comedy Palace result.

Cheers Simster, Croydon bloke is my Brother so there's some glimmer of respect for lower league clubs such as the Albion.
Joking apart it's nothing new to see Palace struggle , been there bought the T'shirt over the years, am just thankful others are even more :shit: this season otherwise the gap would have been closer but thankfully all bottom 3 lost.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Are you in any way tempted to close that bet out? (you can lay at 24 on Betfair right now). Although, I'd probably keep a large chunk of the bet open, especially if Newcastle do replace Schteve!

I've got a much larger bet on them to finish in the bottom half at 5/2 and that is money in the bank now.

The relegation bet winning would just be the cherry on top of the cake :)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Great to see the feeding frenzy is at full pelt, and to be expected.
Let down by a slip and Delaney stupidly sliding in, so on to the next one.
Let's see how the season pans out, because barring bans, you may be getting it back in bucket loads :)

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Let's see how the season pans out, because barring bans, you may be getting it back in bucket loads :)

Doubt it, this is a BHA site not some Croydon Caravan Cringe.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Why, we are mathematically safe from relegation, and we have never boasted that we woukd finish in Europe.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I have another reason now to really dislike Palace (as if I needed one)

They have Reading in the cup on Friday, and I am going to have to want Reading to win, and I dislike them nearly as much as I dislike Pompey, but no where near how much I detest Palace

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Well, here's a surprise - [MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION] with an honest assessment of the penalty call, amongst all the myopic hypocrites.

It was a penalty 100%. Absolutely no doubt whatsoever, and I'd say the same if it were given against us. I guess a lot of Palace (Pardew chief amongst them) felt aggrieved because the ref didn't see it, and took his assistant's advice - but FFS - the fact that the ref almost got it wrong doesn't change a thing. Delaney made a REALLY poor decision, and it cost you a point.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I guess a lot of Palace (Pardew chief amongst them) felt aggrieved because the ref didn't see it, and took his assistant's advice - but FFS - the fact that the ref almost got it wrong doesn't change a thing. Delaney made a REALLY poor decision, and it cost you a point.

Pardew pointed out that it was unfair as it was in the last seconds of the game! Lolol!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Well, here's a surprise - [MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION] with an honest assessment of the penalty call, amongst all the myopic hypocrites.

It was a penalty 100%. Absolutely no doubt whatsoever, and I'd say the same if it were given against us. I guess a lot of Palace (Pardew chief amongst them) felt aggrieved because the ref didn't see it, and took his assistant's advice - but FFS - the fact that the ref almost got it wrong doesn't change a thing. Delaney made a REALLY poor decision, and it cost you a point.

Cost them more than a point:)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Cost them more than a point:)
Indeed. If they miss staying up by 1 point.

That would be delicious.

( Along with Murray scoring for Bournemouth in the 98th minute of the last game, to send them down. *snigger* )

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

What are you expecting to give it to us for? Whether or not we get promoted, our squad has already exceeded the season's expectations of all pundits. Perhaps you could give us some back if we have a melt down and fail to make the play offs, but once there, we all know that its a lottery that can easily be won by the poorest of the four teams. Given that we are everyone's outsiders out of the four still challenging for the top two, whichever one of Hull, Burnley or 'Boro that misses out will be the team expected to win the play offs. We have put together a squad that has the put last season's failure behind us. However this season finishes, we'll be looking forward to next year knowing that we have competed exceptionally well against team's that have far larger budgets than we enjoy.

Or perhaps you were hinting about the FA Cup Final?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Their manager may have lost the plot, but at least their fans are keeping it together...

Cc96zoYW8AEjgE4.jpg

:ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here