Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vote ukip

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
OK, let's do what you do ..... sweeping generalisation. You've been in the lardy dar world of acting and entertainment so I'm sure you'll be thrilled to know Sir Tim Rice from your industry has in the past donated to UKIP. So I guess as one of your kind has donated to the party that must make all actors, directors and those in the entertainment industry racist - i.e. YOU are racist.

Don't forget these thespians must have "low intelligence" and the other standard remarks.

D

Deleted member 22389

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Here is another article where UKIP are now fielding black candidates in Croydon and good on them.
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/may/13/ukip-black-candidates-ethnic-minority-vote-croydon

Funnily enough i put up photos of UKIP's London meeting, and many others over a period of time, which featured black and Asian candidates.........no response, except when i mistakenly put up the black labour candidate.......of course DIP was on it like a flash.
Mind you it had the effect of the photos being looked at a few times ;)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
OK, let's do what you do ..... sweeping generalisation. You've been in the lardy dar world of acting and entertainment so I'm sure you'll be thrilled to know Sir Tim Rice from your industry has in the past donated to UKIP. So I guess as one of your kind has donated to the party that must make all actors, directors and those in the entertainment industry racist - i.e. YOU are racist.

Odd logic.

D

Deleted member 22389

Funnily enough i put up photos of UKIP's London meeting, and many others over a period of time, which featured black and Asian candidates.........no response, except when i mistakenly put up the black labour candidate.......of course DIP was on it like a flash.

The links are there so people can have a look. The Guardian article is very interesting.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

An easy mistake to make , Chuka was wearing a purple tie :lol:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Don't forget these thespians must have "low intelligence" and the other standard remarks.

Let's be honest, you don't need any brains to be an actor - in fact most are as thick as shit. After all, if they had any intelligence they would do a worthwhile job like teacher, doctor or vet. Instead they prance around in tights worrying about Yorick looking like a bunch of poofs.

See, we can all do sweeping generalisations that are incorrect.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Let's be honest, you don't need any brains to be an actor - in fact most are as thick as shit. After all, if they had any intelligence they would do a worthwhile job like teacher, doctor or vet. Instead they prance around in tights worrying about Yorick looking like a bunch of poofs.

Ken Barlow was a teacher at Wetherfield school before he retired.......so he is not thick.......:whistle::D

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

Nibble WISHES he was an actor , a few parts as an extra and dressing up as a chicken handing out leaflets in a promotion does make you an actor :lolol:

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Nibble WISHES he was an actor , a few parts as an extra and dressing up as a chicken handing out leaflets in a promotion does make you an actor :lolol:

Oh come on, that's a bit harsh. It does make you an actor, a FAILED actor !

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
PICTURES!

And can we think up a few stereotyping words for people who dress up like chickens (while of course accepting that some of them might be quite reasonable, pleasant, intelligent people).

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Oh dear, as has become quite a regular occurrence, [MENTION=257]The Large One[/MENTION] is feeling grumpy. Loads of thumbs down without bothering to take part in the debate. Poor show really.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Oh dear, as has become quite a regular occurrence, [MENTION=257]The Large One[/MENTION] is feeling grumpy. Loads of thumbs down without bothering to take part in the debate. Poor show really.

The Large one given me three thumbs down....Makes him feel righteous probably.....Haven`t come across him before but is this his usual way???...Another instance perhaps of the superior intellect of the UKIP haters.....:annoyed::annoyed:

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The Large one given me three thumbs down....Makes him feel righteous probably.....Haven`t come across him before but is this his usual way???...Another instance perhaps of the superior intellect of the UKIP haters.....:annoyed::annoyed:

Actually it's the arrogance of a Green Party member.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here