Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vote ukip

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
so have you managed to quantify "slightly lower" yet?

Just so I can get an idea regarding how much better I have to be, so that I don't lose out to the nigerian "jobs for the boys" theory of employment.[/QUOT

You sound argumentative, aggressive, bolshy. Not qualities high on employers employability scale I imagine.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Quite amusing that this time last year the resident racists on here were bigging up UKIP, convinced they were going to save the UK. Polls now suggest a very different story, Farage has been shown to be a bad loser and a whiny blamer of others. The members have all been revealed to be utterly useless/ mental/ racist/ sexist/ money grabbing hooray Henry's .

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Tell me about the BNP and the state of their little party right now, and tell me why former BNP supporters would vote for a party that will get less support than UKIP will manage, and by all accounts, that wont be a lot in terms of seats anyway.

You can call me whatever you like wanker.

Nice Dave, and you have the nerve to question the intellect of UKIP voters.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You've met them all have you? Rather a sweeping generalisation don't you think? I'm voting UKIP but I'm none of the above. I just realise that we cannot sustain a net immigration of 300000 a year on this small island.

But we've never had net immigration of 300,000 a year - we had nearly that last year but that you're suggesting that this is a constant:

http://www.migrationwatchuk.org/latest-immigration-statistics

Anyway, I do take your point. I'd rather find an alternative solution to UKIP's daft pulling up of the drawbridge and quitting the single market we're a member of. Why not apply this Australian style points system to citizens of all other nations outside the EU, and sensibly discuss solutions to the immigration problem within the EU?

For what it's worth, I agree with you in that we can't continue to allow uncontrolled EU immigration from former poor Soviet colonies - it is letting down the unskilled/semi-skilled sectors of the UK workforce, badly. But in order to "fix" this issue UKIP want to withdraw completely from the EU, which is a diabolically stupid solution to the problem.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
But we've never had net immigration of 300,000 a year - we had nearly that last year but that you're suggesting that this is a constant:

Anyway, I do take your point. I'd rather find an alternative solution to UKIP's daft pulling up of the drawbridge and quitting the single market we're a member of. Why not apply this Australian style points system to citizens of all other nations outside the EU, and sensibly discuss solutions to the immigration problem within the EU?

For what it's worth, I agree with you in that we can't continue to allow uncontrolled EU immigration from former poor Soviet colonies - it is letting down the unskilled/semi-skilled sectors of the UK workforce, badly. But in order to "fix" this issue UKIP want to withdraw completely from the EU, which is a diabolically stupid solution to the problem.
The EU is a great idea , and in a shrinking world(technology wise) its probably, in fact a near certainty that its in our best interests to remain , but what is also needed is root and branch reform of the bureaucratic , corrupt behemoth it has become, we need a leader to truly tackle this or the rumblings of discontent will continue and stifle the dynamic grouping that it COULD be.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Nice Dave, and you have the nerve to question the intellect of UKIP voters.

Regardless of Dave's own propensity to ruin threads whilst contributing absolute nothing, I think it's fair to suggest that the intellect of UKIP voters is lower than average - not least because it is the unskilled who have been badly let down by the ignorance of the mainstream parties in their failure to address immigration concerns. They are the ones being priced out of lower paid work by East Europeans who come here, sleep 15 to a 2 bed flat, save any money they earn and then go home. There is no reason to scoff at these people though. But there WAS reason for mainstream parties to have addressed these concerns long before a tweed tosser and various borderline racist Express readers turned up to exploit these people.

As for Dave, he always comes across as one of the thickest people to appear on these political threads as he is unable to contribute without annoying everyone, even people who sympathise with his own views. He has no debating skills. A chimp could come here, add nothing except to claim to "point and laugh at UKIP voters", and Dave is not unlike a chimp in many ways. We should all just ignore him, however hard that may be.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The EU is a great idea , and in a shrinking world(technology wise) its probably, in fact a near certainty that its in our best interests to remain , but what is also needed is root and branch reform of the bureaucratic , corrupt behemoth it has become, we need a leader to truly tackle this or the rumblings of discontent will continue and stifle the dynamic grouping that it COULD be.

I wouldn't disagree. But picking up your ball and going home is NOT a contribution to "root and branch reform". It is simply confirming that we'd all like to become poorer, but at least we'll hear a few less funny languages being spoken on the train from Folkestone to London. And pandering to that intolerance is what's important to the tweet twàts running UKIP, who have all made their money in the city.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I wouldn't disagree. But picking up your ball and going home is NOT a contribution to "root and branch reform". It is simply confirming that we'd all like to become poorer, but at least we'll hear a few less funny languages being spoken on the train from Folkestone to London. And pandering to that intolerance is what's important to the tweet twàts running UKIP, who have all made their money in the city.
But that sanction has to be there or there'll never be any reform, there are far too many vested interests for that , i think that your reference to intolerance is also wide of the mark , its time it was brought out into the open that there are immigrants to this country whose 'culture' and standards leave a lot to be desired , why should we peddle the falsehood that a refugee from sub Saharan africa or some other 3rd world country will have the same standards as we do , ive lived in close proximity to africans and people from other 3rd world countries in great numbers and quite frankly i wouldnt wish to again.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Regardless of Dave's own propensity to ruin threads whilst contributing absolute nothing, I think it's fair to suggest that the intellect of UKIP voters is lower than average - not least because it is the unskilled who have been badly let down by the ignorance of the mainstream parties in their failure to address immigration concerns. They are the ones being priced out of lower paid work by East Europeans who come here, sleep 15 to a 2 bed flat, save any money they earn and then go home. There is no reason to scoff at these people though. But there WAS reason for mainstream parties to have addressed these concerns long before a tweed tosser and various borderline racist Express readers turned up to exploit these people.

As for Dave, he always comes across as one of the thickest people to appear on these political threads as he is unable to contribute without annoying everyone, even people who sympathise with his own views. He has no debating skills. A chimp could come here, add nothing except to claim to "point and laugh at UKIP voters", and Dave is not unlike a chimp in many ways. We should all just ignore him, however hard that may be.

Not going to argue with your post, just to point out that you stated quote "not least because it is the unskilled who have been badly let down".
So how come i, as skilled, feel let down as well.
I appreciate that most think that a UKIP voter like myself has low intellect, but having passed my 11 plus, and got a decent grade in English language, plus college....i can debate without insulting, and can grasp different views through my dragging knuckles... ;)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
But that sanction has to be there or there'll never be any reform, there are far too many vested interests for that , i think that your reference to intolerance is also wide of the mark , its time it was brought out into the open that there are immigrants to this country whose 'culture' and standards leave a lot to be desired , why should we peddle the falsehood that a refugee from sub Saharan africa or some other 3rd world country will have the same standards as we do , ive lived in close proximity to africans and people from other 3rd world countries in great numbers and quite frankly i wouldnt wish to again.

I don't accept your "vested interests" arguments at all. The EU is made up of many member states, including a good number that are fairer and less corrupt than our own by nature. The reason we never address the issues that affect us properly is that we are run by reactionary muppets like Call Me Dave, who get a bit of criticism at home and go storming off to Brussels to pick a completely pointless fight like babies, and consequently get trounced in the vote. If we were more considered as a nation, and actually politicked properly by gaining a groundswell of support for change, maybe it might happen.

As for sub Saharan Africa, what relevance is that to my discussion? I've already said we should adopt a points system for outside the EU. My beef with UKIP is that they want to take control of ALL immigration, including within the EU, by pulling out. Which is absurd.

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Not going to argue with your post, just to point out that you stated quote "not least because it is the unskilled who have been badly let down".
So how come i, as skilled, feel let down as well.
I appreciate that most think that a UKIP voter like myself has low intellect, but having passed my 11 plus, and got a decent grade in English language, plus college....i can debate without insulting, and can grasp different views through my dragging knuckles... ;)

I'm curious - as a skilled worker, capable of debating without insulting, why *do* you feel let down?

Juror#13

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
There's 1.1 million migrants waiting to cross from Libra to Italy :facepalm:

They're saying the UK, Germany, Switzerland, Norway are their main destination. Labour are going to open the flood gates like they did in 97 if they gain power. Remember the Labour party sending coaches to France to bring them all over. I don't mind helping them out but we don't know who they are and as ISIS has said they're going to march on Rome.

Muslims have already killed Christians by throwing them overboard and they want to live in the west and Christian countries.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003

I don't want to withdraw completely, but our rights have been signed away by previous governments. I laughed when I saw Milliband and Cameron saying they would limit benefits for the first x number of years- it can't be done under the current system, and all the noises coming out of the EU suggest they won't change the law so this will never happen.

I have a personal reason for being angry with mass immigration. Our daughter did not get any of our 3 choices of school, but instead a failing school that few apply for. I have since discovered that some Hove schools have up to 30% non- UK intake. I have lived and worked in this area for over 40 years, but have lost out on a school place to people who may have lived here for 9 months.

I challenge any of the anti -UKIP brigade, many of whom are very aggressive in their dismissal of UKIP supporters, to say that they would be happy in the situation that we have been put in.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I don't want to withdraw completely, but our rights have been signed away by previous governments. I laughed when I saw Milliband and Cameron saying they would limit benefits for the first x number of years- it can't be done under the current system, and all the noises coming out of the EU suggest they won't change the law so this will never happen.

I have a personal reason for being angry with mass immigration. Our daughter did not get any of our 3 choices of school, but instead a failing school that few apply for. I have since discovered that some Hove schools have up to 30% non- UK intake. I have lived and worked in this area for over 40 years, but have lost out on a school place to people who may have lived here for 9 months.

I challenge any of the anti -UKIP brigade, many of whom are very aggressive in their dismissal of UKIP supporters, to say that they would be happy in the situation that we have been put in.
they will lie through their teeth and tell you they would accept the situation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here