Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*BANNED from NSC for having the WRONG political VIEWS*

Kellie

Aug 11, 2014
Never mind all this, does anyone else know Ernest's SAUCE at the Cliftonville? We need to be kept in the loop of all the goings on from someone that is properly ITK.

Big Hilda?

I think you'll find that BH is quite a long way behind the curve when it comes to some aspects of Ernest's, shall we say, private life.

The Stout Yeoman

Master Farter
Aug 14, 2003
59 Le Petomane Boulevard
Ernie is just jealous, he's never shared a bed.

EE.jpg

Nite nite

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Please read exactly what I have put in the moderating section, If I were to ban everyone who gave me the odd one or two thumbs down I would very likely be the only user on here!
I'd be here too.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Last Saturday I was engaged in a discussion over the boxing when a page came up telling me I had been banned from NSC for making libellous comments, on contacting a mod it seemed one of the mods had taken exception to a comment I had made in the William Hague thread and had banned me. Not withstanding that the comment I had made has been in the public domain for 4 years and in various newspapers and has never been thought of as anything but true, one mod not being able to take criticism of his beloved Conservative party banned me.

I had a PM which read that I received a 'Major Infraction' for not sticking to the 'fact's and this was used to ban me.

So it seems now that anyone on NSC who doesn't stick to the 'FACTS' will be banned or will it be anyone who has differing political views to the mod concerned will be banned if he doesn't like the posts you make.

Maybe it would be simpler to ban all political discussions on NSC rather than bully me for not having the correct views ?
Cheerio...oh wait your back

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Just want to check. Have you really banned another poster on the basis of him giving you 'thumbs downs'??
I know he is Palace but do you not think that makes you look a bit of a plum?

Please read exactly what I have put in the moderating section, If I were to ban everyone who gave me the odd one or two thumbs down I would very likely be the only user on here!

I just checked. It says, "Banned.......Very stupid and pathetic overuse of the Thumbs button."

Now admittedly, I haven't read all the small print but I wasn't aware "Very stupid and pathetic overuse of the Thumbs button" had become a banning offence ???

When Hitony's at the controls it's like that Not The Nine O'Clock News sketch with Constable Savage...

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Last Saturday I was engaged in a discussion over the boxing when a page came up telling me I had been banned from NSC for making libellous comments, on contacting a mod it seemed one of the mods had taken exception to a comment I had made in the William Hague thread and had banned me. Not withstanding that the comment I had made has been in the public domain for 4 years and in various newspapers and has never been thought of as anything but true, one mod not being able to take criticism of his beloved Conservative party banned me.

Rubbish - you were out of order, and there is absolutely no evidence what you stated happened. Bozza and the Mods were spot on.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I like Kellie a lot, she has balls

Aug 23, 2011
Does "Have I got News For You" go out live then? I thought it was recorded and edited, looking back on past shows where they show "Out Takes" itt certainly gives that impression.

No I don't thinks it live I just meant they'll have subjects that they are thinking about making jokes on and they'll run them past lawyers first.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here