Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Rodríguez Sánchez. Confirmed signing.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Heard a story today but not sure of the reliability of it that this chap was signing and CMS off to Charlton for 750k. Do not hold me responsible if it is bulls..t just passing on a rumour, that is all.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Heard a story today but not sure of the reliability of it that this chap was signing and CMS off to Charlton for 750k. Do not hold me responsible if it is bulls..t just passing on a rumour, that is all.

Heard a rumour on one of those sites I presume? And this a story about this fella didn't break til later today so I assume it was after this thread appeared on NSC u heard this 'rumour'?

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick

I heard that about CMS to Charlton but couldn't realistically believe it

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Don't have time to read the whole thread but presume someone's mentioned we don't have to sign him before the deadline as he's been released. Argus said one of a number of targets so we may not be rushing into this and seeing if anything else develops for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here