Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Rodríguez Sánchez. Confirmed signing.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
delude yourself if you want.

not for the first time she is talking about our club and casting aspersions about our buying power and the managers control.

Have you asked her?

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Well he clearly isn't first choice - that was Grabban. Not sure what she's said that's so bad

i am just trying to point out that she is clearly talking about bhafc. i follow her on twitter ( as many do i am sure) and she has made similar comments in the past about our inability to sign players that the manager wants. if i could be arsed to trawl thru her million tweets a day to prove it, i would. but i can't.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
i am just trying to point out that she is clearly talking about bhafc. i follow her on twitter ( as many do i am sure) and she has made similar comments in the past about our inability to sign players that the manager wants. if i could be arsed to trawl thru her million tweets a day to prove it, i would. but i can't.

ok.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
i am just trying to point out that she is clearly talking about bhafc.

It is strange because i think she is clearly talking about Celta especially when you take into account the Spanish media quote from earlier: "With these departures, Celta have played two chips to enable them to bring in the striker they're in the market for. They have until noon tomorrow to find him." There was another reference to Celta needing the money as well but i cant it.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It is strange because i think she is clearly talking about Celta especially when you take into account the Spanish media quote from earlier: "With these departures, Celta have played two chips to enable them to bring in the striker they're in the market for. They have until noon tomorrow to find him." There was another reference to Celta needing the money as well but i cant it.

I'm of that opinion too. There seem too be a fair number of paranoid or at the least touchy people here on nsc. Even if they are right and she is having a dig at us, I just can't get worked up at a few less than complimentary comments some lady in Spain may have made about our football club.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
u8usyrev.jpg

Stumpy Tim

Got ya. Misunderstood your point.

I wouldn't be arsed in your shoes either

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Think the biggest clue it's about us is that she's tweeted it in English. Were it for Celta Vigo fans she'd have put it in Spanish like she does when talking about other Spanish clubs

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

That's how it reads to me.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Think the biggest clue it's about us is that she's tweeted it in English. Were it for Celta Vigo fans she'd have put it in Spanish like she does when talking about other Spanish clubs

No, it's for us.

But about Celta.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide

i disagree. jgnoring her previous on this subject. the tweet in question is clearly a continuation of the previous tweet stating that David was not our first choice and hence we need to bear in mind the clubs economical situation and possibilities and it not being the managers decision.

personally, i think she knows **** all and makes most her crap up but she aint referring to Celta.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here