Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Rodríguez Sánchez. Confirmed signing.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They will have if we have bought a player from them. The story about CMS was earlier in the day then that we had signed Sanchez a little later.

But u said the rumour was if we signed Sanchez macca would go Charlton! So u knew the Sanchez rumour before it was in NSC, but didn't think to post it in here? Right o. I assume u got this from football rumours site as many have suggested, and you've not answered?!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I know naff all about him as a player but hopefully it will stop a few people moaning about the lack of signings from Spain.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We've done a lot of business in Spain in recent years. Clearly wages are much lower over there, so we are getting a lot more bang for our buck by doing so. For example, Ulloa sounded like the Spanish league equivalent of Jordan Rhodes - the best proven goalscorer outside the top flight. One went for £8m, one for £2.5m.

It makes you wonder why other clubs aren't following our lead really. Anyway SD v2 sounds like another flair signing.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Dave is in Brighton.

WHO'S THAT MAN FROM CELTA VIGO, WHO'S THAT MAN WE ALL ADORE, DAVE IS HIS NAME & HE'S JOINED US IN THE RAIN & WE WONT MENTION ZAMORA TODAYYYYY

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
But u said the rumour was if we signed Sanchez macca would go Charlton! So u knew the Sanchez rumour before it was in NSC, but didn't think to post it in here? Right o. I assume u got this from football rumours site as many have suggested, and you've not answered?!

Yeah, that's a bit odd. BG re-posts every rumour he reads on anonymous and incorrect websites for years, but when a reliable source gives him this incredible rumour he waits until half of it come through to post

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
It makes you wonder why other clubs aren't following our lead really. Anyway SD v2 sounds like another flair signing.

It does make you wonder. The best theory I've come up with is that other clubs are trying to recruit from Spain, but the players themselves aren't keen to move to a club that doesn't already have a strong Spanish contingent for domestic/fitting in reasons. All of which says that we should be even more impressed with TB for following a strategy over a number of seasons in employing Spanish or Spanish-speaking managers to provide "pull" and even more grateful that Calde took the plunge.

Rodney? Yep, he does look flair. Let's hope it comes off!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here