Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray red card appeal REJECTED

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Obvious goal scoring opportunity - WTF? Obviously his face being in the way doesn't count and nor does one of the best stoppers in the FL right behind him.

Or the fact it may well have been hitting he crossbar or even over the bar...!

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Doesn't surprise me at all, if it were a Newcastle player might have been a different outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Oh well, brilliant save from Glenn that almost certainly was heading into the old onion bag so we can take this one on the chin (rather like bollocks on an FA panel-persons face when dealing with Newcastle) - 3 points in the bag - we move on.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Oh what a ****ing surprise.

No doubt the appeal was carefully assessed, just like the recent Stephens and Murphy ones were.

Some tech wiz should have painted our stripes black on the video evidence, may have produced a different outcome.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Just seen Diego Costa getting off a train at Brighton.

So, that's what it was all about!

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Or the fact it may well have been hitting he crossbar or even over the bar...!

Yes. It was probably heading over in my opinion. It was struck from just past the penalty spot and Murray was on the 6 yard line. It was over 4ft in the air when it struck him and had another 6 yards to travel before it reached the goal. I think it would have been over 8ft off the ground by that point.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
If we ever get out of his division the FA will be gutted. They've never given us an inch.

Newcastle on the other hand..

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Hopefully we will use this injustice to spur us on tomorrow.

Will need an early goal.
March to start, hopefully.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
If we ever get out of his division the FA will be gutted. They've never given us an inch.

Newcastle on the other hand..

Are you surprised though? We have the CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD hot on our tails and all their HISTORY following them, the FA are just allowing the MIGHTY LEEDS the proper chances they should justifiably always get to catch us up.

D

Deleted member 2719

My Blue and White specs come out every now and then but i am generally realistic, anyone who felt that was going to be overturned must wear extremely THICK blue and white specs. :drama:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Then a Burnley fan on twitter asking how we could even think of appealing. Burnley being the club of fair play that they are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here